Can I change dining time online?

clerky96

I just booked cruise online today for Oct and meant to choose "anytime dining" instead of early dining. Can I change this online? I logged onto Carnival and went into my reservation, but can't find anywhere to change it. I know I can call online service and have it changed, but I just thought if there was some way I could do it myself, I would. Thanks.

I was actually able to change mine on-line from late seating to anytime dining by going to the edit button in the field where dining time is (tho the edit button wasn't for the dining time specifically). I think one should be able to do this, as the op mentioned booking the cruise on-line.....

I changed our dining times on-line also - and I booked through our PVP over the telephone. I just signed on and then went to my reservations then to the right side of the page and go down to modify booking and about half way down the page you will see dining times and all three times came up - we had originally booked early seating and had it confirmed and then changed to Any time dining and had it confirmed. ( I know it isn't a guarantee but at least it doesn't show waitlisted)

I just booked cruise online today for Oct and meant to choose "anytime dining" instead of early dining. Can I change this online? I logged onto Carnival and went into my reservation, but can't find anywhere to change it. I know I can call online service and have it changed, but I just thought if there was some way I could do it myself, I would. Thanks.

I just recently changed mine online :)

If you booked through Carnival you may change it on line. If you used a TA then you have to let them do it.

No, you have to go back to whomever you booked the cruise through and have them do it for you.

Remember, it is a request, not a guarantee.

Please stop with the request. Carnival confirms seating times at the time you make your reservation.

Can you request a table size? We are booked with another couple but all of us would really like to be seated at a large table to get to meet other cruisers. We are booked for late seating but don't know how to go about requesting a large table.

Archived