Help...Supper Club Reservations

hayesktrm

I put in a request for the supper club for the Glory. The day after I did, my friend (going on the same cruise) put in a request for a different day. Yesterday she got an email confirming her reservation. I never got one. Do most people get a confirmation or do you generally get it when you board (I think that's what their website said). I can't find anything on my reservation on line that says I requested it so I'm just concerned that I won't get the day I want. We're celebrating our 20th anniversary so I wanted to make sure we got a reservation.

I called Carnival and they transferred me someplace else and then I was going to have to wait for a LONG time on hold so hopefully someone has the answer.

I think when that supper club web site first went up, it was a real mixed bag of reports on email confirmations - some people got them and some did not. But I've not read of anyone having their reservation "lost" even in the absence of an email confirmation. Lately, I believe most people have been reporting receipt of that confirmation but I'm sure you'll get some responses here one way or the other.

How bout just putting another request in? Maybe it didn't take it last time, but if you have it in twice no harm right?

Good luck!!!

Carole

I did just that this morning. I haven't heard anything yet. I should probably call. We leave on the 18th.

I did not receive any confirmation at all for my request on the last cruise, but when we boarded we went up to the Supper Club demonstration table and checked, and sure enough we were on the list. I wouldn't worry about it. Just check when you board.

We ate at 7:00, and didn't leave until 10, and there were only two others couples in the club that night, is that unusual? We thought it would be much busier, but if it's like that everywhere, I don't htink you'll have a hard time getting in, even if your request didn'tgo through

Archived