Webcam to view tonight's launch?

ms simba

I was just at the TwoPalms Cape Canaveral Beach Cam and was surprised to see the number of people at Jetty Park. I shouldn't have been but usually there are only a few. Saw the Freedom of the Seas go by. Wonder if the Sensation has left yet? Miss my Port Canaveral webcam.

I was just at the TwoPalms Cape Canaveral Beach Cam and was surprised to see the number of people at Jetty Park. I shouldn't have been but usually there are only a few. Saw the Freedom of the Seas go by. Wonder if the Sensation has left yet? Miss my Port Canaveral webcam.

How did you find that web cam?

Live video feed from local TV station:

http://www.wesh.com/video/20031940/index.html

Hey Don - I was not aware of that one. Here is the one I usually watch (on our laptop while we are standing outside to see the real deal)!

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

Tom

Hey Don - I was not aware of that one. Here is the one I usually watch (on our laptop while we are standing outside to see the real deal)!

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

Tom

the other link is better for veiwing. the nasa.gov is time delayed about a minute later. If you look at both, you can see the time delay.

the other link is better for veiwing. the nasa.gov is time delayed about a minute later. If you look at both, you can see the time delay.

Sad that "the source" is not the most current!! Of course, that's our government at work!

Now if only WESH would display theirs in the provided (standard) format rather than the so often "stretched to fill widescreen" dimensions.

Tom

I was so looking forward to this launch.

The only launch I have seen was from a parking lot in Kissimmee about 50 miles away. It was even then so impressive that I wanted to see one up close. So last October I had made reservations at the Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach for the launch but it was scrubbed too. Then I had to go home to Minnesota.

Archived