Oh what have we done!

CASHIPman

Greetings from the Silver Whisper in the Black Sea!

Last year we booked the maiden transatlantic on the Silver Spirit (Lisbon to Ft Lauderdale). We've now just booked the inaugural Spirit voyage from Barcelona to Lisbon which "connects" to the transatlantic!

Oh what have we done!

(The Whisper and her crew are in fine form!)

Craig, kudos..a friend Debbie (CC aka:DebbieH103) & Todd are also booked on the maiden voyage...hope ya'll save some of Pommery for us boarding in Lisbon.....more sealmail from the Whisper please...r/wes

Craig, kudos..a friend Debbie (CC aka:DebbieH103) & Todd are also booked on the maiden voyage...hope ya'll save some of Pommery for us boarding in Lisbon.....more sealmail from the Whisper please...r/wes

Colonel!

You don't need worry 'bout the Pommery, (at least from me!) It's the Cachaca for caipirinhas that'll be in short supply by the time the ship reaches Lisbon. :)

Hi Craig,

Please look up my friend Tony Parinas. He is a head waiter on the Whisper. A great guy with a passion for customer service. Those of you that know him love him too.

Please give him my best wishes. I think he'll be your new best friend on the Whisper.

Enjoy the trip!

Regards.

ScottToronto

Todd doesn't like sparkling wine much, so only the welcome gets drank (and it takes a while). The chardonnay might be in danger from us, though.

Craig, you did the right thing. Being on the first cruise is something we will have with us forever.

Who has been on a cruise over New Year's Eve? Do all the ladies wear long gowns? What do they do on this night that is different from other nights?

Archived