Meet & Mingle Questions

Hey everyone!

This is my fourth RCCL cruise but my first since being a member on CC. I wanted to know about the Meet & Mingle.

Is it free?

What is there to offer? Drinks? Snacks?

When is it?

What happens if your roll call is very small?

I also wanted to know if they have a past guest party on a 4-Day cruise. I forget! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

The cruise must be at least 7 days long and have at least 25 people signed up for the M&M before they have one.

Yes, they have drinks and snacks and usually give away a few trinkets. You usually find out when and where shortly before you sail.

Hey everyone!

This is my fourth RCCL cruise but my first since being a member on CC. I wanted to know about the Meet & Mingle.

Is it free?

When is it?

I also wanted to know if they have a past guest party on a 4-Day cruise. I forget! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

yes, there is a past guest party, even on the 3 nighters.

Meet/Mingle is free - minimum of 25 people have to sign up in order for C&A to throw the get together

Usually have some snacks and ice tea/water and the like

If there is one, you will receive an invitation in your cabin for the time and place

Hey everyone!

Is it free?

When is it?

Thanks!

It is free. The ones I have been to provided coffee and tea as well as some cookies/danishes. Often it is sometime during the first full day of your cruise (i.e. day after boarding day). You should receive an invitation delivered to your stateroom with the day/time/location. Keep in mind Royal Caribbean only organizes Meet & Mingles for sailings of at least seven nights. There also have to be at least 25 people that register for the event. If your cruise is shorter than 7 nights, you can try to organize one on your own via the Roll Call board (i.e. designate a specific day, time, and location to all get together).

I think how elaborate the food and drink is depends on how many respond....we had some sort of punch, and canapes, finger sandwiches.....

The food and drink aren't a big deal, since you can pretty much get whatever you want to eat anywhere on the ship!

There's usually a door prize or two, and some little "party favors"---lanyard, notebook, etc....

It's a nice way to meet those you've been talking to on your roll call!

Hey everyone!

Is it free?

When is it?

Thanks!

I went to see if your cruise date already had a Roll Call for you and you are already posting on it for how long? May?

I am sure they must know there is no Meet and Mingle party on 4 night cruises.

You will not get a RCCL Meet and Mingle party.

Read the Enchantment Roll Call you posted on and it is possible they have already started planning one for your group. ;)

Enjoy your cruise. ;)

I think the quality of the M&M party depends on the effort that the CD staff wants to put into it. A year or two back (forget which ship), it was obvious that the staff did not put much effort into the party. A few of the guests let the CD know that it was their WORST M&M party. A few days later, we all got invites to a second, very nice, party, that included open bar!

One thing I learned, & may vary on each ship, but near the desk, there is a community Board where you can write down Dates and times of an event or activity any of your group plans on doing while on board. Ask the desk and they can tell you. On the Radiance it was loscated in the hallway just off the centrum to the right of the Desk.

Archived