Residency rates

How long do these rates usually last ? I have been itching to book a cruise for the past few weeks and I found a great residency rate but I am just nervous about booking it so quick. This just came about real quick. We have a Vegas trip planned so I didn't think hubby would approve but he said he didn't care. LOL I need a day to let it sink in but I am afraid it will be gone anytime ! Anyone have any experience with this ? I just found out Enchantment was leaving Florida next year and I do not want to sail out of Baltimore so this might be my last chance.

There's no way to determine how long the residency rates will last. I've seen then last as little as 2 days. Why don't you book now? It will cost $100 per person. If you decide you cannot take the cruise, you have until 60 days before the cruise to cancel for a full refund. In the meantime you will have reserved the cabin you want with the residency rate.

I didn't realize I could get a full refund up until 60 days of sailing. That's why I hate to rush because I have not researched everything. LOL If that is the case I will book it now !

Enchantment is moving to Baltimore. I read that on here somewhere ; )

I didn't realize I could get a full refund up until 60 days of sailing. That's why I hate to rush because I have not researched everything. LOL If that is the case I will book it now !

Enchantment is moving to Baltimore. I read that on here somewhere ; )

The full refund period changes based on the length of the cruise or if it's a holiday cruise. I assumed you were doing a 4 or 5 day cruise on Enchantment, so that's why I said 60 days. If the cruise is 6 days or more, then the full refund period is 70 days before the cruise. If it's a holiday sailing, the period is 90 days. In any case, the full refund date will be clearly stated on the website and your invoice.

Archived