Seafood buffet departure day

Murphy26

LOL!!!!

I never witnessed a line at the Sail-away buffet.

Thank goodness!

:D

MoundsofSeafood.jpg

Great Pic SandyToes!!!! Thats just what it looked like on the CB a few

weeks ago, and we didnt find much of a line at all......Most people were

at the pool deck for the sailaway.....:p

Wow....never saw that before:confused: We usually get there when it opens and never really had a wait:)

I didn't have to wait in any kind of line last April on the Emerald. I guess I was just lucky. On my way out, however, there was a line getting out toward the entrance of the Horizon Court itself.

Mmmmm....seafood buffet. I am drooling over myself as I type. My favorite buffet night in HC. Also, it is the easiest for us because the first night we are just unwinding and the convenience of the buffet helps me to do that.

Mmmmm.....seafood buffet.....still drooling.:p

Good luck to you and enjoy your cruise.

No wait at all on the Crown last year. It didn't look anywhere as good as Sandy's picture, though. I didn't go when it opened, though. I just walked up. They served the food. You didn't get to take it yourself. And, yes, they had regular buffet items, too.

Great Pic SandyToes!!!!

Thats just what it looked like on the CB a few

weeks ago, and we didnt find much of a line at all......Most people were

at the pool deck for the sailaway.....:p

Thanks!

Everytime I look at that picture I just want to dive right in.

We noticed that too on sailaway.

Good thing some don't like cold lobster.... ;)..:D

They had it on the Crown two months ago when we were on. There were no hour long lines. Lines were no different than usual. It's cold shellfish. It's fine. We actually went in early and had some lobster claws and let it serve as an appetizer before heading to the MDR for dinner.

Do they have something other than seafood, like chicken or beef, if one member of our group doesn't like seafood?

Standard buffet is available as well - usually a selection of pastas, chicken/turkey, beef/pork, and salad items. Don't forget to check both buffets since they have different items (at least during lunch).

Enjoy your cruise.

We are on the Sapphire next week in Alaska. I know they don't have the seafood buffet, but what can I expect nightly - do they ever have crab or lobster, what about shrimp etc...

Thanks

If my memory is correct, buffet usually has at least a couple of seafood items. MDR has always available fish (salmon??) and sometimes an addition seafood selection during dinner with the selection varying by night (scallops, fish - I remember trying baramundi, shrimp, crab, calarmari, and lobster). Try the avacado seafood appetizer offered one night. yum.

Enjoy your Alaska cruise.

fyi - on another thread you asked about the ulimate card (post #8 in that thread mentioned adults were purchasing the ultimate card on the Caribbean Princess recently)

soda card included "fountain/gun" sodas only - coke products, club soda, and tonic water

congrats on your expected bundle of joy

Do they have cocktail sauce, lemons and melted butter at this buffet?Thanks

yeah I would like to know if they have butter as well

lemon, cocktail sauce, and melted butter available with the seafood buffet. enjoy your cruises.

If my memory is correct, buffet usually has at least a couple of seafood items. MDR has always available fish (salmon??) and sometimes an addition seafood selection during dinner with the selection varying by night (scallops, fish - I remember trying baramundi, shrimp, crab, calarmari, and lobster). Try the avacado seafood appetizer offered one night. yum.

Enjoy your Alaska cruise.

fyi - on another thread you asked about the ulimate card (post #8 in that thread mentioned adults were purchasing the ultimate card on the Caribbean Princess recently)

soda card included "fountain/gun" sodas only - coke products, club soda, and tonic water

congrats on your expected bundle of joy

Thanks and Thanks, we are excited about both:-)...

Archived