Ultimate kids card??

RBAlbany

I haved pretty much figured out what's included with either the soda card, or the ultimate card and what the differences are. I know that the soda card is actually a 3/4 inch square coke or sprite sticker placed on your room card. What does the ultimate card look like? Is it also a sticker or is it a separate card like the coffee card? More curious than anything else, but giving my children a second card might prove difficult.

I haved pretty much figured out what's included with either the soda card, or the ultimate card and what the differences are. I know that the soda card is actually a 3/4 inch square coke or sprite sticker placed on your room card. What does the ultimate card look like? Is it also a sticker or is it a separate card like the coffee card? More curious than anything else, but giving my children a second card might prove difficult.

When I saw it, the ultimate was a Sprite sticker. The coke sticker is always used for the soda card.

Hi,

I think this has been loosely addressed, but I am going to ask very directly.

My DW is pregnant, and was thinking/hoping to get the ultimate packaged.

Ship: Sapphire

Date: July 15th (B2B for 14 Nights)

Do you think this will be possible?

What is included on the Sapphire (i.e. what type of mocktails/hard ice cream during the day)?

What is included in the regular soda card (i.e. it sounds like shirley temples are in, which is a huge plus)?

Thanks in advance

I'm recently off the Sapphire(7/4-7/11). I purchased the upgraded soda card for both my 6yo and myself. She enjoyed her bananana-strawberry smoothies and I had plenty of Pina Coladas to doctor up with the rum I brought on board. Saved a ton on my bar bill.

We just returned from 12 days on Crown Princess. Bought the Ultimate card for three kids who started out ordering mocktails...the flavor of which is quite odd. "Ultimately" they went for cokes so the expensive card was an expensive lesson. Next time...soda card only!

We just returned from 12 days on Crown Princess. Bought the Ultimate card for three kids who started out ordering mocktails...the flavor of which is quite odd. "Ultimately" they went for cokes so the expensive card was an expensive lesson. Next time...soda card only!

Chris, what was the cost for one card/12 days?

I just returned from the CB on 7/26. The Ultimate Kids Card was also sold to adults at $120.00 for a nine night cruise. I used it to get moktails, soda, and fruit juice throughout the cruise and found it to be a good value. I would have a few sodas/mocktails at the pool during the day and at least 2/3 mocktails/sodas at night during dinner and shows. If the average frozen drink costs $7, and soda costs $2 ,I did save money, as our bar bill was at least half of what it usually is by the end of the cruise, even though we bought bottles of wine with a few of our dinners. It was just nice to be able to walk up to any bar and get a drink without worrying about the bar bill, instead of going all the way to deck 15 for the free iced tea in horizon court.

On the Sapphire in April, the coke & sprite logo stickers were used for the soda cards, and the ultimate kids card was a red sticker that said "UKP" The coke & sprite stickers alternate each week, so what would be coke this week, would be sprite the next. Probably to avoid those that may try to take advantage of the sticker. Not sure if the ultimate stickers alternate too.

Archived