Ultimate kids card??

RBAlbany

Ultimate card was $9/person/per day. Gave you unlimited soda served from the fountain, mockcocktails and ice cream at scoops.

Since they have started giving away the soft serve ice cream at scoops, I am not sure if the still have this card.

What is the Ultimate kid's card?? How much and what do you get for it? Age limit?

Most have reported that the ultimate card is for under 21 years old. But a few adults have been able to purchase it, but only a very few have reported being able to.

We were recently on the Sea Princess. The price for a 10 day cruise for the ultimate card was $75. I know this because I wanted to buy GS the soda card. Now I have never bought one on Princess before and on other lines there were two different prices...children and adults. So I asked for the kids package and was sold this. When I saw the price I was shocked. They quickly remedied it and tore up the charge slip. They have two different color stickers one for the regular soda card and one for the ultimate.

We got the Ultimate card for my nephews on our last cruise. It worked well with two boys one a teen, the other pre. They had discovered the mocktails on a previous cruise and fell in love with them. It was actually a money saver. Boys are bottomless pits with food and drinks.

Most have reported that the ultimate card is for under 21 years old. But a few adults have been able to purchase it, but only a very few have reported being able to.

Adults were allowed to purchase it on the CB and many did. It is mocktails, smoothies, soda, juices and hot chocolate.

We just paid $9 per day on the second half of our recent B2B on the Diamond. It allowed them to get sodas, Root Beer (which you don't get with the standard soda card), mocktails, hot chocolate and milkshakes at Scoops. They certainly did their best to get my money's worth. :D

But I'm not sure I'd do it again. Maybe as a reward for some really good behavior (or a bribe) ;).

My DD is not a huge soda drinker, but she does love a nice Shirley Temple (with extra cherries!) with her dinner when the grown ups are having the good stuff. Is there an extra fee for these in the DR? If so, how much? I can't see her going through $9 a day on soda etc, but I guess it depends on how much the stuff is on a per glass basis. I can easily see her having a hot chocolate during the day and a couple of Shirley Temples at dinner so maybe it would even out. Thoughts?

Thanks.

My DD is not a huge soda drinker, but she does love a nice Shirley Temple (with extra cherries!) with her dinner when the grown ups are having the good stuff. Is there an extra fee for these in the DR? If so, how much? I can't see her going through $9 a day on soda etc, but I guess it depends on how much the stuff is on a per glass basis. I can easily see her having a hot chocolate during the day and a couple of Shirley Temples at dinner so maybe it would even out. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Shirley Temples are included with the standard soda card. If she is just using it for Shirley Temples and hot chocolate I would skip the extra and just get the regular soda card. That would get her Shirley Temples and you can make hot chocolate free in the buffet anytime as there are packets available at the tea/coffee station.

We just paid $9 per day on the second half of our recent B2B on the Diamond. It allowed them to get sodas, Root Beer (which you don't get with the standard soda card), mocktails, hot chocolate and milkshakes at Scoops. They certainly did their best to get my money's worth. :D

But I'm not sure I'd do it again. Maybe as a reward for some really good behavior (or a bribe) ;).

Oh yeah mom, leverage. Clean your room for a month before and you get this card.:D

Hi,

I think this has been loosely addressed, but I am going to ask very directly.

My DW is pregnant, and was thinking/hoping to get the ultimate packaged.

Ship: Sapphire

Date: July 15th (B2B for 14 Nights)

Do you think this will be possible?

What is included on the Sapphire (i.e. what type of mocktails/hard ice cream during the day)?

What is included in the regular soda card (i.e. it sounds like shirley temples are in, which is a huge plus)?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

What is included on the Sapphire (i.e. what type of mocktails/hard ice cream during the day)?

What is included in the regular soda card (i.e. it sounds like shirley temples are in, which is a huge plus)?

Thanks in advance

The card we purchased was designed for the under 21 set, but I would guess they would not deny a pregnant woman. That would be too cruel!

The Ultimate Kids Card allowed my kids to get non-alcoholic daquiris and pina coladas, milkshakes (only available at Scoops), hot chocolate and my daughter would get the cans of Root Beer, in addition to the regular sodas. It's also supposed to be good for juices as well.

The regular soda card includes Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and it does include Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers.

Congratulations and enjoy your cruise!!

I have to add something. When we took our GS he had shirley temples and roy rogers all the time on the regular soda card. He also had hot chocolate any time he wanted it and we did not have to pay for it. So unless you are into mocktails big time, and ice cream not inculded, the soda card was the way to go (Cost us $48 for the 10 days)

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Congratulation.

I think your wife can getan ultimate card, but they will charge her for two. :)

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Congratulations. I wonder if they will charge your wife for two cards. :)

I have bought a soda card on both my cruises and I find they are not very clear on what you can get with it. This time I saw the ultimate card and saw kids with lovely looking cocktails and what looked like pink smoothies . I thought next cruise I will get one as I don't drink much alcohol . I will be on a 14 day cruise . Can someone put a list on here of what you get on an ordinary soda card ( I know you can have coke , lemonade , shirley temple , ginger ale , ) but what is a roy rogers , never heard of it . Also a list of what you can get with the ultimate card and what some of these drinks are as I saw them and thought they looked nice but have no idea what to ask for and if I would even like them.

Someone on this thread posted the soft serve is "nasty". Can anyone else give an opinion on it please?

As soft serve goes we actually thought it was pretty good. It's creamy and sweet. They have vanilla, chocolate or a vanilla/chocolate swirl. They have different sprinkles available for topping it and the staff serves it on cones and puts the sprinkles on for you which is nice as it doesn't turn into some sticky, gross, self serve mess like I have seen on other lines.

It isn't as good as the "real" ice cream that Scoops used to serve, but you can still get the real stuff in the dining room at lunch and dinner. And it is free, so that's a nice perk.

I do miss the sundaes in Horizon Court though, but they still have the warm cookies and milk in the afternoon, so I'm happy!

Archived