If you could say something to the new CEO of Azamara

flagger

I am really surprised that no response has been given.:confused: Maybe I have been spoiled by FDR on Oceania boards.

I agree that overpriced drinks with no alternatives could be a deal breaker.

Larry Pimentel has been really busy and he gave a wonderful webinar last week telling a lot of the new things they are planning..and FDR is very unusual in the fact he writes on the board..I would not expect any other CEO to do the same..

Jancruz1

Dear Jan,

I've tried searching your posts to find where you posted the information about the webinar with Larry Pimentel. I'd love to know what was said, but can't find a 'resume' of the conversation anywhere. Can you help?

All the best

John

Hi, I've been lurking on this board for some time, learning what I can about Azamara, as we will likely do a comparison cruise one of these days.

I haven't seen the "webinar" -- I think it is just for industry folks -- but I have seen a synopsis of it. It sounds pretty good.

Hi, I've been lurking on this board for some time, learning what I can about Azamara, as we will likely do a comparison cruise one of these days.

I haven't seen the "webinar" -- I think it is just for industry folks -- but I have seen a synopsis of it. It sounds pretty good.

Would share with us where the synopsis is???

Is it in Cruise Critic or elsewhere?

so, i didn't find the synopsis YET...

but I did find this...

which would indicate that if JanCruz did this...she would be in the know of a few more details than us.

alrighty, I'm going to put my archeology hat back on and continue digging

:):):)

I'm sorry, it is posted elsewhere, and according to CruiseCritic rules, I can't post the site. It isn't secret; it's just that CC has rules, which are very fair, in my opinion, because it is not fair to use one forum to promote another.

I'm sorry, it is posted elsewhere, and according to CruiseCritic rules, I can't post the site. It isn't secret; it's just that CC has rules, which are very fair, in my opinion, because it is not fair to use one forum to promote another.

Hi Hondorner !

I agree. I feel that Cruise Critic is very fair about this. I realize some of us would like to know, but we will have to find it on our own :)

You know how much I enjoy helping others, but in this case, my hands are tied. I wish I could offer more assistance.

Ok, in the interest of satisfying my curiosity and of course playing by CruiseCritic rules..

I'm willing to be a total team player and act as a clearing house

If you have the info and feel comfortable sharing you can email me it through our website.

http://ourpassportstamps.com/

I will then say...I have it..and those that want it can send an email and I will share.

It's totally off of our beloved CruiseCritic board and won't cause Host Andy any headaches!

I have it!

The Clearing House has the welcome mat out...

hahahahahahahaha

Go ahead and email me through our personal website

the info that can be revealed at the moment is limited per the request of AZ, but what has been said sounds promising and there is definately more to come on the horizon.

and just a note for those of you that haven't visited our website..it's a personal travel journal, NOT commercial. no advertising, etc.

K.

ourpassportstamps.com

Archived