Why no Member Review of Odyssey yet?

djbesq1

I'm anxious to hear about Odyssey's maiden voyage from one of our member who sailed on it. I have read some TA blogs and newspaper articles but I would really like to hear from a "regular" passenger about Odyssey. We sail in Sept. on Ody. and I'd really appreciate it if one of the Godparents kindly write a review. Thanks~

I'm anxious to hear about Odyssey's maiden voyage from one of our member who sailed on it. I have read some TA blogs and newspaper articles but I would really like to hear from a "regular" passenger about Odyssey. We sail in Sept. on Ody. and I'd really appreciate it if one of the Godparents kindly write a review. Thanks~

Like Jane already mentioned, it is here on the Seabourn Board alright, pages and pages by regular Seabourn sailors!

You haven't done your homework very well I'm afraid....

Marja

Please look at the thread Seabourn Odyssey Inaugural Cruise Roll Call. You will read about the buildup and anticipation when regular passengers such as myself were getting ready to go and what we found on board.

Now I appreciate the thread all the more. What an exciting time! It's also where I wrote a couple of specific reviews or impressions of the ship during the heady first few days. Then I moved over to this thread.

I can guarantee that you and your friends will be absolutely delighted with the ship. She is splendid and her officers and crew are rightly proud. It shows.

Regards!

And thank you again Markham (and all the others who posted)!

I enjoyed reading your posts a lot; very generous to do such a thing while on such a special cruise.... I think I could not have done it. I would have been to busy taking it all in and chatting with everybody I'm afraid.

Marja

Markham, JaneBP

Thanks for directing me to the right thread. I've read all of the posts now and feel like I really know what to expect. Markham, thank you especially for writing such detailed and informative posts during the inaugural cruise and afterwards.

Best regards,

Deb

I have also appreciated all the insight to the Odyssey, and cant wait to cruise on her or maybe the Sojourn......still thinking the Sojourn World Cruise suits me best!! (not mentioning too much to the other half just yet!) Suppose we will have to think about booking ~something~ next month onboard! :D

Archived