the contest - inspiration strikes

suec12

Several weeks ago a thread got started about a contest for new itineraries - then there was some "editing". Sitting in the tub last night I formulated my dream trip - is the contest still in play?

Did it pretty much continue on this board or did it move elsewhere - should I just look back thru the posts to see the entries and cut off date? And I was so pleased with the one I thought up! Thanks!

hondoner - well since you asked - and probably there was a similar one - Iberian Inspiration - departs Barcelona, then maybe Colliure France (if you can dock there), down to Ibiza, Valencia, Malaga, Marbella, Gibraltar, Tangier, La Coruna, Oporto and finish in Lisbon of course. Was there a similar entry? Do you think they are going to post the winners on the board?

The "New Itinerary" thread is still available here -- you can read through it and see if any are similar to yours. I recall others maneuvering in the same general vicinity, but I think several of the ports you mention are unique.

hondoner - well since you asked - and probably there was a similar one - Iberian Inspiration - departs Barcelona, then maybe Colliure France (if you can dock there), down to Ibiza, Valencia, Malaga, Marbella, Gibraltar, Tangier, La Coruna, Oporto and finish in Lisbon of course. Was there a similar entry? Do you think they are going to post the winners on the board?

That sounds like a pretty easy land trip by rail or car (with a short flight or ferry to the Balearics, if desired, and a day trip to Tangier from Spain). But, of course, without the benefits of cruise travel! :)

Archived