A-Z Planning for Dunn's River Falls

Terre

Just got home from Triumph's western itinerary. This was our first time there and we did Dunn’s River Falls with A-Z Planning. I had several e-mails from Belinda confirming our tour before we left as well as an invoice. It was $28 per person and this included the falls, tour of Fern Gully, a lunch stop which we decided not to do, and stop at a local pottery shop. Our driver was Mickey and he was good. He’s from England and gave us some history of the island and some history on how he came to live in Jamaica.

The falls are absolutely beautiful, breathtaking, awesome — the adjectives can go on and on. I’m glad I did this. It was a little hard for an old woman with worn out knees, but I would do it again. Driving through Fern Gully is also very beautiful. Hard to believe a river used to flow through those roads! The pottery stop was great. The pottery there is just awesome. The locals do a wonderful job on this pottery.

When I checked my e-mail on Saturday, I had an e-mail from Georgeen of A-Z checking to see if we got home safely and asked how we liked our tour and wanted comments good and bad on Mickey. I like this extra touch! No other company we’ve used has done this.:D

I was just able to post just about exactly the same message. I guess we were touring around with Georgeen and John while you were riding with Mickey. Also, from the Triumph, the same day.

This was our first cruise and our first privately booked excursion. We were a bit hesitant to do it after reading the Carnival warnings about the risk you take with private operators. We were glad we took the risk. We had a personal, tailored tour for less money that we would have paid for the ship excursion and met the nicest people!

How can a better trip for less money be a bad idea? A-Z was completely professional. We would put ourselves in their hands again next time.

We just returned from sailing on the Costa Atlantica. A-Z picked us up from the smaller terminal off the side from the Main Carnival Docks.

My wife and I were the only ones on the tour! We did the falls, (we were one of the first ones there so no crowds or venders), White river tubing, pottery factory, Fern Gully, Restaurant, and little shopping. Then back to the ship....What a nice long day!

We had Walter as a guide, and he was very professional, informative, and clearly understandable.

I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

George & Jeanie

We too just returned from sailing on the Costa Atlantica. A-Z also picked us up from the smaller terminal off the side from the Main Carnival Docks.

My husband and I were the only ones on the tour! We did the Shaw Park Gardens, pottery factory, Fern Gully, Ruins Restaurant, Murphys Hill, and little shopping. Then back to the ship....Our 4 hour tour went 7 hours....very well done, and one of the best days we have ever spent on a cruise port stop. I cannot say enough about Oscar from A-Z. He will take you anywhere you want to go. I would not hesitate to recommend Oscar again, as he was the highlight of our cruise.

I too would recommend A to Z in a heartbeat.

Archived