Everything Equinox!

SailAway78

I don't know where you got the idea of taking pictures!!:confused:

I said, "All they have to do is look in the "opened" door while the steward is making the bed."

PEAK...not go in...PEAK! Not take pictures...PEAK!!!

LOL...don't sweat the small stuff..... all of us peak into cabins while the doors are open...we're just curious like that.... and the stewart is there anyway cleaning up....we know we're not allowed to walk in unless it's our own cabin..... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
watcherdiet--Your bed is by the bathroom.

Thank u so much...that's just what I wanted to hear.... I was so bend out of shape about it that I called my TA and had her check because she told me all the cabins on Vista had the beds by the balcony..... Then I got a reply from someone else who told me the bed is by the bathroom in cabin 8247.... so now I know of two cabins that I wouldn't mind having when I cruise again with Celebrity Equinox or one of the other S ships.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

We are new to cruising on Celebrity and have our first sailing set for November 15. I am getting very excited. I have found out the answers to most of my questions by reading this thread. However I have one more (which I may have over looked) does Celebrity allow people to bring on their own juices and cold drinks. And if so do they limit how much. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Hello All,

We are new to cruising on Celebrity and have our first sailing set for November 15. I am getting very excited. I have found out the answers to most of my questions by reading this thread. However I have one more (which I may have over looked) does Celebrity allow people to bring on their own juices and cold drinks. And if so do they limit how much. Thank you

Hey Operafan84 -

Why not join our Celebrity Cruse Critics group. We are over 100 Celebrity loving folks from through the world that met on the CC board and sailing with you on 11/15! - search for this thread on the cc Boards

November 15, 2010 - Ultimate Caribbean

See you there!

Archived