Do all cabins have a sofa?

jerseygirl79

My family is sailing on Destiny in November. Two cabins will have children, one will have a 5 y/o the other a 6 y/o. We are not interested in the upper bunks or rollouts. Also, we don't normally pull-out the convertible sofas. When explaining to my PVP that I just needed cabins with sofas she said not all cabins have sofas. I thought they all did.

We don't need a convertifle sofa, just a sofa for the kids. The problem is, she started searching for cabins specifically with convertibles which are few. If all cabins have sofas that makes the task much easier. Although I've booked OV, I'm looking to upgrade and need to know if all cabins have sofas.

On Fantasy class ships only suites have sofas. On Destiny/Triumph/Conquest/Splendor class ships an Spirit class ships most Ocean View and Balcony cabins have sofas but not all have them.

No sofas "pull out" on Carnival ships. They convert to a single berth by removal of the back cushion.

• 4 weeks later...
thats not good... ok I have decisions to make. My 70 yr old mom will not be getting in the upper and my sister and I have declared NOT ME.

THANK YOU

lmao, thats why I just upgraded from a 1A to a OV last Monday, because they gave us bunk beds, and I said not me. I actually wouldnt mind sleeping up there if they had a reading light up there to read with.

I now am upgraded out of all Fantasy class 1As to a cabin with a view.

lmao, thats why I just upgraded from a 1A to a OV last Monday, because they gave us bunk beds, and I said not me. I actually wouldnt mind sleeping up there if they had a reading light up there to read with.

I now am upgraded out of all Fantasy class 1As to a cabin with a view.

There is a reading light for the upper bunk. But I have found all of the reading lights on Fantasy and Holiday class to be nearly worthless. EM

I need to know this too! I understand that they convert. BUT do all of them convert?

From what I understand only the room for 3 have sofa's that can remove the back pillow.....the room for 2 have a sofa but the pillows do not come off.....I am only talking about the Spirit class.

Archived