Hot Chocolate on Alaska cruise

MszKitty

From Princess PR announcement dated 5/08/09

"Warm up on Deck -- Hot chocolate and mid-morning bouillon are served daily on open deck to help passengers warm up as they take in the scenery."

Looking forward to our cruise (and hot chocolate) on the Golden in 11 days

49er

Just off the Diamond to Alaska. There were hot chocolate packets in the tea/coffee self service area in the buffet that was free of charge. The hot chocolate served from the stations on deck was available for a charge of $1.50.

I could be wrong but I thought I read if you have a coffee card the hot chocolate is free. (I may be wrong though, often I am :p)

This has been our experience. In fact, DH was so spoiled that they were making it for him with steamed milk, and still not punching his coffee card.

Just off the Island. Hot chocolate was available in the Horizon Court. It wasn't packets it was in a pump thermos. I took my thermal mug and filled it up several times in Glacier Bay. :).

I had a free hot chocolate at the Patisserie, I didn't have a coffee card. My nephew did, whom I was with.

The only hot chocolate I paid for had irish creme in it. :D Very tasty!

While we were cruising in Glacier Bay they came around with large urns filled with complimentary hot chocolate--whipped creme included. They also had liqueurs to add for a fee. We were in Glacier B on a very cold, rainy day so it was very welcome!

Archived