Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you, Tomorrow...

tjeanty

...is only a DDDAAAYYY AAWWAAYY!! I am SOOO excited! Tomorrow morning we leave for San Juan!!! We are staying at the El San Juan Astoria. We will board Victory on Sunday. I know I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. I am leaving work at 1 pm to get my pedicure, manicure, and last minute items to pack....can you feel the excitement:p

...is only a DDDAAAYYY AAWWAAYY!! I am SOOO excited! Tomorrow morning we leave for San Juan!!! We are staying at the El San Juan Astoria. We will board Victory on Sunday. I know I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. I am leaving work at 1 pm to get my pedicure, manicure, and last minute items to pack....can you feel the excitement:p

I can feel it :D!!!!!

Congratulations, and have a GREAT cruise.

Don't sleep in:eek:

Sleep in? NEVER! I probably won't sleep at all, and just in case...my alarm on my cell is ready to go off at 6:00 am and the regular clock will be set for 6:05 am!

I sailed on Victory last year, you are going to love it! Malcom the cruise director is cool and he's funny. I'm leaving tomorrow for Miami, sailing out on Valor on Sunday! I feel ya excitement!:D

LOVED the Valor!!! .... and i saw her again last week when we were in Miami waiting for the Imagination. she's a great ship!! enjoy!!

You Go Girl! Have a Blast. I feel you on getting that Mani, Pedi, Hair, Etc. done just before sailing. I'll be in your shoes in just under 2 months and I know I'm Already Excited. I can't imagine how I'll be the day before leaving. Have a Miami Vice for me girl.

oh, i can feel the excitement for you!! have a wonderful trip!!! be sure to let us know how you enjoyed the Victory.

and, while you're in that pedicure chair today, sit back, close your eyes and let your mind wander to the beauty of the carribbean. start your 'vacation' a day early!! :D

Ohhh, have a great cruise! Please post a review of your cruise (hotel and ports, too!) when you get back??? We're doing the same one next June!!

Ohhh, have a great cruise! Please post a review of your cruise (hotel and ports, too!) when you get back??? We're doing the same one next June!!

Of course I will post a review!!!

Well, I got my pedicure and manicure, and right now, I absolutely can not sleep! There is not an ounce of fatigue in me!!! Aww! I hate this part--the anxiety is killing me.:eek:

Of course I will post a review!!!

Well, I got my pedicure and manicure, and right now, I absolutely can not sleep! There is not an ounce of fatigue in me!!! Aww! I hate this part--the anxiety is killing me.:eek:

Thank you, will watch for your review! Now, go to bed!! Have a drink, do something that will make you sleepy! There's nothing worse than being a tired cruiser on your first day onboard!!

I sailed on Victory last year, you are going to love it! Malcom the cruise director is cool and he's funny. I'm leaving tomorrow for Miami, sailing out on Valor on Sunday! I feel ya excitement!:D

You will LOVE the Valor! We sailed her in 2007.

Archived