Capri Chairlifts - closed on Tuesdays??

tropical-lovers

I noticed in a website for Capri that the chairlift to Mount Solaro is closed on Tuesdays - is it only from November to February or every Tuesday of the year??

"From March to October the facility is open from 09.30 to sunset; from November to February from 10.15 to 15.00. The chairlift is closed on Tuesdays."

I noticed in a website for Capri that the chairlift to Mount Solaro is closed on Tuesdays - is it only from November to February or every Tuesday of the year??

"From March to October the facility is open from 09.30 to sunset; from November to February from 10.15 to 15.00. The chairlift is closed on Tuesdays."

Has ANYBODY been to Capri on Tuesday?? - just trying to find out if the chairlift is open!!

We just came back from the Voyager, and yes indeed the chairlifts are open on Tuesdays. It was one of the highlights of our trip. Don't miss it! The entire cruise is divine, really.:)

Thanks for responding - I am making our "own itinerary" for each port we visit as we want to explore on our own and I want to be sure my information is accurate.

How was your cruise - what was your favorite port? We are getting so excited, it will be our first time in Europe!!

Thanks for responding - I am making our "own itinerary" for each port we visit as we want to explore on our own and I want to be sure my information is accurate.

How was your cruise - what was your favorite port? We are getting so excited, it will be our first time in Europe!!

It was our first time to Europe also, and every day was our favorite port.:) You are going to experience such wonderful things. I hope you are going to spend a couple of days in Barcelona also. Just don't plan too much in one day, you want to savor everything about where you are, you don't want to rush around too much.

It was our first time to Europe also, and every day was our favorite port.:) You are going to experience such wonderful things. I hope you are going to spend a couple of days in Barcelona also. Just don't plan too much in one day, you want to savor everything about where you are, you don't want to rush around too much.

We arrive in Barcelona on the morning of Sept. 12th and our ship leaves on the 13th - so we do have time in Barcelona and we will have the day we return as we are ot flying out until the next morning.

We are trying to plan very carefylly as we do not want to be overwhelmed and overtired - it is a very busy cruise.

Any tips for us? - I did read your review of your trip!!

Hi GOT2CRUISE,

We are off on the Voyager very soon :D

Did you do the trip of Capri on your own or was it an organised tour? We would like to do it ourselves.

Louise :D

Louise - when are you cruising - we are going 9/13 on the Voyager and we are doing Capri on our own - it sounds pretty easy from these boards.

Jayne

Hi GOT2CRUISE,

We are off on the Voyager very soon :D

Did you do the trip of Capri on your own or was it an organised tour? We would like to do it ourselves.

Louise :D

Hi, we took the ship's tour, but you can easily do it on your own. The most important thing is to get your roundtrip ferry ticket and leave enough time to get back down to the harbor. Try one of the open air convertibles taxis, they are only in Capri.

Archived