Hi!

whatcruiseisnext

I can't believe the warm welcome you have all given me. You are all amazing!

Someone asked what ships we have been on and where we have been. We have cruised the Caribbean many times and it is where we first became addicted to cruising. We have also cruised the Panama Canal, Alaska, Tahiti, Australia/New Zeland, Hawaii, Canada/New England and the Mediterranean. We have a cruise planned in January to the Caribbean and then are just in the planning process of a Greek Isle Cruise in June. We have been on the Sun (twice), Dawn, Star (twice), Sapphire, Island, Sea, Grand, Emerald, Crown(twice), Tahitian, Caribbean (three times) and Golden. You can see we love Princess and are elite cruisers in the Captain's Circle.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Welcome to CC. This is such a great place to be when you are not on a cruise. I have found that I am always leaning something new from all the great folks hear and it is fun sharing my knowledge with others.

I am glad you chose the Princess board for your first post. :)

I wanted to welcome you to Cruise Critic also. When I'm not planning a cruise I still enjoy reading the boards. I make wish lists of cruises, ports and excursions for the future. If you can't find the answers to your questions by searching the threads, don't be afraid to ask. I don't believe in dumb questions.

This is so true.....I have to check-in almost everyday. I have learned so much about cruising and all that it entails......

Have fun!

I'm with you on this one :) My DH says there is no need for us to go on our first cruise in a few days time because I have learnt so much about it from all the time I have spent on here already that there is no need to actually experience it :D

But there is so much I would not have known about if I hadn't found this site, such as asking for feather pillows, checking your account every few days for errors rather than waiting in a massive queue on the last day if there does happen to be anything wrong, just two of many things that I would not have otherwise even considered if not read on here :)

Oh, also, in acknowledgement of Colo - knowing that all cabin staff are called Stewart :) It's so much easier if you know their name in advance :D

Archived