Hi!

whatcruiseisnext

I am new to this board but not to cruising. I can't believe that I didn't know about it in the past. I have spent the last several days just reading on these boards. Amazing what information there is out there. Princess is our favorite cruise line, so that is why i have chosen to post my first post on the Princess board. :)

I am new to this board but not to cruising. I can't believe that I didn't know about it in the past. I have spent the last several days just reading on these boards. Amazing what information there is out there. Princess is our favorite cruise line, so that is why i have chosen to post my first post on the Princess board. :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic!:D

Welcome to CC. Post often. :)

Welcome. Post often and educated you shall become.

Jack

for the under the weather

I wish I had read this board sooner too! The people here are SO knowledgeable! I knew about the ship reviews but had no idea the board was so active. Love this board and the informative people!

Welcome!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I am so glad you are reading all of the forums on here. There is so much information here, not just on the princess board but the Ports of Call board, roll Call boards, Cruise discussion, North American Homeports where all of the hotels, transportation etc. is. Again welcome.

I just wish more people would look at all of the forums that are on this site. Valuable information.

Marilyn

Welcome .. but you should be aware .. these boards are almost as addicting as cruising itself!!!:D

oh i absolutely agree! whatcruiseisnext welcome to cruise critic. it won't take long for you to get to 'know' some of the characters that post here. have fun!

Archived