Golden Princess Coffee

DisneyGirl715

Looks like my last thread was removed for some reason. I will be on the Golden Princess on 8/22 to Alaska and would love to buy a partially used coffee card. If anyone has a card with even one punch left on it, please email me at m.wolfman@comcast.net.

Thanks!:)

Your thread was removed because advertising is against the rules. Your request falls under the same heading and I would stop asking right about now.

Why would someone give up their card when they could use it on their next cruise? :confused::confused::confused:

ok, I figured this would be a good place to ask, since I saw it on another post. I don't even drink the fancy stuff. I just want to have good, brewed coffee on my cruise, is that so much to ask?

OK, I will buy a card. But, seriously, I understand charging for espresso and other specialty drinks, but should we rally have to pay for regular brewed coffee?

OR - you could borrow PIA's coffeemaker and have it in your room!

Confused...are we talking specialty coffee? I have been able to get a great cup of coffee even in the Horizon Court?

Sorry, but you have never gotten a great cup of coffee in Horizon Ct. What you have gotten is "coffee" made of concentrated syrup. However, if this suits you, then you need not worry about buying a coffee card or brewing your own. :)

When I purchased my coffee card on Star Princess last year at Promenade Lounge, the bar tender told me that I could always get fresh brewed regular coffee or tea for free (I love specialty coffee but do not drink regular coffee, not even fresh brewed one.).

But one day, at the Plaza deck, the bar tender said "no" when I asked for tea . I argued. she went to talk to supervisor, grudgingly gave us two cups of tea & told me that was going to be the one time only service!!!!

When we had our free tea at Promenade Lounge, we always gave the server $2-6. This girl's attitude did not deserved any gratuity. Her loss.

p.s. The mixed nuts kept coming because of our tipping. There were 3 occasions that our "tea" time become our meal time.

Thanks. Let me know when and where. I'll bring the TimTams!:)

First brew is at 6:30 AM, because we have to be at the gym before it opens at 7:00, and my mug comes with me. Would you believe I still have my package of Tims Tams?

First brew is at 6:30 AM, because we have to be at the gym before it opens at 7:00, and my mug comes with me. Would you believe I still have my package of Tims Tams?

Ooooh! I bow down to thee, o disciplined one...

Mine were gone in three very short days.:o

I guess my expression of self-restraint is that I have not gone back to buy any more AND I have passed three World Markets in the past couple of days!:D

Ooooh! I bow down to thee, o disciplined one...

Mine were gone in three very short days.:o

I guess my expression of self-restraint is that I have not gone back to buy any more AND I have passed three World Markets in the past couple of days!:D

What's amazing, is that I never knew about a World Market until all this started. Now I'm getting emails every day. Did you know about the Wednesday coffee club?

What's amazing, is that I never knew about a World Market until all this started. Now I'm getting emails every day. Did you know about the Wednesday coffee club?

What?????? Wednesday Coffee Club????????:eek:

They can keep their wine and beer, but they have delicious coffees and teas. I go there often for a sample and a purchase!

What is this Wednesday Coffee Club?

Archived