Sapphire 2010 transpacific

Thumper69

Hi (ssbeagle)

Glad to see you booked this cruise we are both on the Crown with you. We are doing the 30 day's as my retirment cruise. Maybe we can get together. You will love this cruise we did it in 2007 and had a great time.

See you on the ship:)

Betty

This cruise seems really wonderful but I was wondering if anyone has any idea what the one way fair from Sydney to La usually will run in October. I have checked the rate for this coming October and it is quite reasonable at $500 and I wonder just how "normal" that fare is for the October time frame. Andy feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I have used Air Pacific twice which requires a few hours stopover in Nadi (Fiji), however the service is great and the flight prices are reasonable. V Australia I think it's called, has just recently started Trans Pacific service from SYD/LAX. 2009 prices are quite reasonable, but I believe that these were introductory fares for the Oct 2009 timeframe. You can check airfares commencing 335 days in advance of your desired flight date.

Best bet is, when the time comes, to get on Google and enter cheap flights SYD/LAX to get numerous websites to compare. Generally the "biggies" such as QANTAS, Air New Zealand, American, United will have the more expensive fares. Investigate Air Pacific and V Australia as options.

Ciao for now!!!

Ciao for now!!!

Hi (ssbeagle)

Glad to see you booked this cruise we are both on the Crown with you. We are doing the 30 day's as my retirment cruise. Maybe we can get together. You will love this cruise we did it in 2007 and had a great time.

See you on the ship:)

Betty

I've been reading your posts on the Crown. Definitely looking forward to it and to meeting you at the M&G. Hope you post while on board and let us know how the ship is since we don't board until the 5th.

Pam, thank you for the links. They will keep me occupied for days, perhaps weeks, as I start planning!:)

I was able to put this out for bid this morning.....didn't have time to check yesterday so perhaps it has been available since sometime on Saturday, but before I transfer my booking from Princess to a travel agent, I want to double check mine and make sure I am getting the best price or close to it.:)

Hi Anthony,

I too am very interested in this cruise and can't find it on the Princess website. Perhaps you could also email me where you found it. I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you,

Carri

carrilf@hotmail.com

To find it on the Princess website go to find and compare cruises, then just select Sapphire Princess, more than 16 days and Sept 2010 for the Seattle to Sydney trip, and Oct 2010 for the Sydney to LA trip. Don't specify location, just the ship, and it should come up for you. :)

Archived