Summit Reviews Please!!!

Rhisibabe

We are going on the Summit in a few days time and the most recent reviews haven't been too good. Has anyone recently come back from the Summit and really enjoyed it? :cool:

Hi,:) I just clicked on to the Memeber Reviews.......the first 2 reviewers

didn't seem to enjoy their trips as they only gave her 2 stars.

The 5 or 6 reviewers before that all gave their trips 4 or 5 stars so

everyone seems to have a different experience.

Did you check the "member reviews" section?

We were on the Summit Med cruise June 15 sailing. We had an aft CC cabin and it was great. The soft goods were in very good shape; the bed, couch and other furniture were in top-notch shape. The balcony furniture was in new condition. Our room stewards were very, very good. We had flowers and fruit bowls that were changed or added as needed. I am sure I have been spoiled rotten and worry my next cruise will be a let-down - Princess Ruby in December and RCCL Oasis next year.:D I also was very pleased with the food and service in the MDR.

We are going on the Summit in a few days time and the most recent reviews haven't been too good. Has anyone recently come back from the Summit and really enjoyed it? :cool:

On the same cruise August 14.... I was getting my Euros at the bank 2 weeks ago and one of the Managers just returned from the same cruise and said the ship was fine.

Most reviews are very good.... The two you refer too are interesting juxtapositions.... The most recent is a snooty 60 yo, who is upset at being referred to by first name (geez), and upset as many are with high costs for things on Celebrity, which I agree with. Interesting is how they are inspecting bags and looking for alcohol (hard or wine???).

The second reviewer has a long thread here and again seems somewhat nitpicking....

I have learned to shrug it off as this is our third Celebrity cruise and expect it to be fine (if not great)....

Archived