Quick MyDocuments question

FabFourLover

The only time we've gotten an OBC since the e-docs came out was a fuel surcharge refund and it did not show up on the docs until about a week prior to the cruise. It should be on the page titled "Guest Cruise Ticket Contract Acknowledgement:" along with all the other price details. At least, that's where ours was.

The only time we've gotten an OBC since the e-docs came out was a fuel surcharge refund and it did not show up on the docs until about a week prior to the cruise. It should be on the page titled "Guest Cruise Ticket Contract Acknowledgement:" along with all the other price details. At least, that's where ours was.

Thanks. I put in a price protection claim for for OBC a few days ago. I haven't heard back from Carnival yet but I thought maybe it would show up on MyDocuments. I'll look where you said in a few more days. Thanks again

.....under Guest Cruise Ticket Contract Acknowledgement is the price you paid. If you had an OBC, it would show up underneath the Itemized Charges box. In my 9 previous cruises I never had one. For my B2Bs in 2+ weeks, I received one on each cruise due to ES rate.

:D

wasiii

If you get OBC does it show up on your MyDocuments and if so where? Thanks!

I just checked mine for my upcomming cruise.

look under my documents

it's on page 6 (right before the luggage tags)

it's shows under the guest cruise ticket contrat acknowledgment box

last box down says onboard credit

I just checked mine for my upcomming cruise.

look under my documents

it's on page 6 (right before the luggage tags)

it's shows under the guest cruise ticket contrat acknowledgment box

last box down says onboard credit

The 2nd to last box I see says fuel supplement then the last box is total. Maybe the box for OBC doesn't show up unless you have some which, as of right now, I don't. My PVP told me it would show up on my S&S card on my cruise date, 11/4/09. She also told me they would email me a new confirmation when the price reduction comes through. So we'll see what shows up where :)

Archived