"crystal" paper weight at 30 cruises?

Our Liberty cruise in Sept. will give us 30 cruise credits. But we have 1 double credit for once having a JrS. Will RCI count this cruise as our 30th and thus award the "crystal" block with the etching of the ship? Interestingly, I already have the Navigator one, as some lovely folks I met in the CL gave me theirs several years ago because they already had one.

Our Liberty cruise in Sept. will give us 30 cruise credits. But we have 1 double credit for once having a JrS. Will RCI count this cruise as our 30th and thus award the "crystal" block with the etching of the ship? Interestingly, I already have the Navigator one, as some lovely folks I met in the CL gave me theirs several years ago because they already had one.

Your JS "double credit" should certainly cout toward your 30. And, yes, you should receive the crystal etched block. You might want to touch base with the Loyalty Ambassador to make sure he/she has the information about your 30th cruise credit.

When we sailed a B2B on the Liberty last year, the second leg of the B2B gave us 40 cruise credits and since it takes a while for that info to get into your record, we let the LA know and we got our crystal on that cruise. It was extra special because we were invited to the Captain's table on the last formal night and then at the Platinum/Diamond repeat passenger party the Captain presented the crystal to us. Really neat!

Your JS "double credit" should certainly cout toward your 30. And, yes, you should receive the crystal etched block. You might want to touch base with the Loyalty Ambassador to make sure he/she has the information about your 30th cruise credit.

When we sailed a B2B on the Liberty last year, the second leg of the B2B gave us 40 cruise credits and since it takes a while for that info to get into your record, we let the LA know and we got our crystal on that cruise. It was extra special because we were invited to the Captain's table on the last formal night and then at the Platinum/Diamond repeat passenger party the Captain presented the crystal to us. Really neat!

You are supposed to receive your crystal block on the ship that earns you your 30th, 40th, 50th, etc. cruise credit. Your cruise credits do not need to go into the system before you receive it. Once you told the LA on the second leg of your b2b that you would be at 40 credits after the completion of the cruise he/she made sure you received it on that cruise.

Having the Captain present it made it even more special. Congratulations.

• 3 months later...

We just received our first ever gift from RC after completing 50 cruise credits - it was mailed to us after the cruise. Should we have got a crystal gift for 30 and 40 too? I also thought it was engraved in some way and not just with the ship and ships name:confused:

We just received our first ever gift from RC after completing 50 cruise credits - it was mailed to us after the cruise. Should we have got a crystal gift for 30 and 40 too? I also thought it was engraved in some way and not just with the ship and ships name:confused:

You get one for every 10 credits starring with #30...........it is just engraved with the ship name and Royal Caribbean on it..

2144090570042692775S600x600Q85.jpg

Actually, it is supposed to be at the ship's discretion for the 20th credit and every 10 thereafter. On the 30th and every ten is supposed to be company policy regardless of what ship you are on. I got the block for the 20th cruise, but I never got the platinum or diamond pins. Go figure.

IMGP3840.jpg

I think there are people at Royal Caribbean that have no idea that Royal Caribbean does this.:D

BWAHAHA! I love it.

Those are quite nice, but at the risk of being flamed, I think RCCL should do more.

At least engrave it personally with the 30th, 40th, etc. on there. Engraving cannot be that hard since they sell those photo cubes on the ship with the same technology.

Archived