VOS--Successor to 'Vitality' program?

We will be on the Voyager this Jan. We have travelled RCCL several times and love to participate in the on-board activities on sea days. I read last year the 'Vitality' program had been discontinued, but I don't remember seeing that anything was put in its place. My family of adult children enjoy the contests (golf, basketball toss, exercise classes) and collecting the points for those and 'Walk-A-Mile' etc. Just wondered if anything has replaced it?

When I was on the radiance last week I asked about it. The sports guy said they were supposed to replace it with something new a few months ago. So who knows. They might start a new program soon. They do give out prizes now for most activities though. I got several key chains, pens, highligher, water bottle, and tshirts for doing/winning games. And of course several several medals.

On our recent Jewel cruise they were using the Wi more and more for activities in the Centrum e.g. bowling, golf etc. . I know the weather wasn't great but when we sailed on Brilliance in Jan and feb they were still doing games like blongo,shufflegolf and skittles indoors.

Previously we were always there participating in the activities but don't like the new use of computer ones, not as much atmosphere:).

We were also told that there was going to be a new programme by one of the activity staff but it was still in the planning stage.

Archived