No Sailaway Seafood Buffet on the CB 8/13

Sandytoes

Thanks Janice but according to shogun, they don't have it any more on any ships! :eek:

Janette

Shogun always posts good info but we all know that sometimes the info you get when you call a cruise line, is different than what really happens on the ship. Both of these people were actually on the Ruby within the last couple of weeks and they had the seafood buffet. So I'll be packing my nutcracker in my suitcase just in case. :)

Originally Posted by BigGuy25 viewpost.gif

I was on the Ruby two weeks ago and the the seafood buffet WAS their and I enjoyed it!!!

Originally Posted by fridaythecat.u.k. viewpost.gif

I got off the Ruby 2 days ago and the seafood buffet was there also :D

Hi All,

While this is no sea food buffet there is still sea food at the buffet, so if you pick only sea food then you can make your own sea food buffet.

Its that simple.

If you want answers just ask some one in charge of food and drink .... simples:)

yours shogun

Oh pardon me!! If that's the case, shouldn't you have a guide somewhere so that newcomers to the forum can see which ship has which designator!

I completely understand your confusion. I didn't get it when I was new to the boards. Here is a link to one of the posts that show all the ship abbreviations (3rd post down):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=805144&highlight=princess+ship+designations

Hope this helps! :)

Hi All,

While this is no sea food buffet there is still sea food at the buffet, so if you pick only sea food then you can make your own sea food buffet.

Its that simple.

If you want answers just ask some one in charge of food and drink .... simples:)

yours shogun

I understand the difference between a "seafood buffet" and a buffet that has some seafood on it. But posters BigGuy25 and fridaythecat.u.k both used the words "seafood buffet", which is what this thread is about. Would you care to reveal your source that said there is no longer a "seafood buffet" on the Ruby? :)

I understand the difference between a "seafood buffet" and a buffet that has some seafood on it. But posters BigGuy25 and fridaythecat.u.k both used the words "seafood buffet"' date=' which is what this thread is about. Would you care to reveal your source that said there is no longer a "seafood buffet" on the Ruby? :)[/color']

The seafood buffet they are referring to had all you can eat lobster claws, king crab legs, and shrimp. The latest buffet with seafood on it had seafood croquets (sp?) and other fish/seafood items.

Oh pardon me!! If that's the case, shouldn't you have a guide somewhere so that newcomers to the forum can see which ship has which designator!

Settle down Hansi. It's not up to us to provide you with this information. If you do a search, you'll find the information.

Janette

Hi There,

Just ask Princess, they are quite happy to answer questions about there cruises, once you get to know some one you can get loads of good info.

yours Shogun

Sorry Shogun but I tend to believe the people who have actually been on the ship and reported back, instead of someone on the phone at Princess. :)

The seafood buffet they are referring to had all you can eat lobster claws, king crab legs, and shrimp. The latest buffet with seafood on it had seafood croquets (sp?) and other fish/seafood items.

Have you sailed on the Ruby recently??

And I know what the seafood buffet is because it looked like this:

All you can eat shrimp

365640014TUILmh_ph.jpg

All you can eat King Crab legs

365640065tARMtj_ph.jpg

All you can eat Lobster halves

365640118KMloGJ_ph.jpg

Hi standfords girl,

While it is a few weeks since I was on a cruise it is only a few days since I was a guest of the VP onboard the Crown Princess for dinner.

So Princess no longers does a sea food buffet.

yours Shogun

Hi standfords girl,

While it is a few weeks since I was on a cruise it is only a few days since I was a guest of the VP onboard the Crown Princess for dinner.

So Princess no longers does a sea food buffet.

yours Shogun

hahaha maybe the VP should be telling his employees instead of a passenger, because the employees didn't get the memo :P

Have you sailed on the Ruby recently??

And I know what the seafood buffet is because it looked like this:

All you can eat shrimp

365640014TUILmh_ph.jpg

All you can eat King Crab legs

365640065tARMtj_ph.jpg

All you can eat Lobster halves

365640118KMloGJ_ph.jpg

I was on the Ruby this past February. The CB last month had a different version....not what your photos show.

Archived