Princess soda card/soda mug for the Emerald

laker fan

I am new to this so bare with me everyone! I have been reading a bunch about the soda cards but have also heard about the possibility of purchasing a mug for refills. On the Emerald Princess: 1)Do they have one or the other or both? 2)Prices for both? 3)I believe with the soda card no purchased mug is necessary, correct? 4) Soda cards/mugs I am assuming mean soda, ice tea, lemonade, correct?

I am trying to decide to get involved with one or the other so any help would be great! Thanks!

I am new to this so bare with me everyone! I have been reading a bunch about the soda cards but have also heard about the possibility of purchasing a mug for refills. On the Emerald Princess: 1)Do they have one or the other or both? 2)Prices for both? 3)I believe with the soda card no purchased mug is necessary, correct? 4) Soda cards/mugs I am assuming mean soda, ice tea, lemonade, correct?

I am trying to decide to get involved with one or the other so any help would be great! Thanks!

Works out to about $4.25 @ day for the cruise and comes with the steel Coke tumbler.

No just soda, all the others you mention are free.

When you buy a soda card they put a sticker on your card that works as your room key and that you use for your onboard purchases. The soda card also includes a cup. If you don't want to carry the cup around with you then you just flash your card with the sticker on it at any of the bars or venues with drinks and they will just put your soda in a glass. We never use the cup they give us because we hate carrying it around.

Iced tea and Lemonade are free so you don't have to purchase the soda card to get these.

The metal tumbler you get holds 12 oz. of fountain soda (Coke products), and you need to take care of any washing yourself. The sticker on your card gets you 20+ oz. plastic containers of fountain soda around the pool, and with ice gets you more drink with less hassle. In the evening if you use a soda card at dinner it is about a 10 oz glass.

I prefer the taste of the cans of Diet Coke over the fountain mixed sodas, but that's my tastes. The break-even point monetarily is somewhere around 3-4 cans of soda a day.

The Cruise Answer book has the types of soda available in fountain or cans.

Thanks a bunch to you all! It gives me a place to start. I read on another thread a question of a beer card! I think a wine card would be nice!

In case you did not get the humor, the "beer card" is your cruise card to which all onboard charges are made. Present the card and you can buy beer.

Archived