Cruise Certificate & Price Drop

We are Crown & Anchor members and I was wondering if there is a posted C&A Savings Certificate for our cruise and we have it applied to our booking, can we also have price drops applied if there are any for our cruise?

As a rule of thumb, no. They will only accept one certificate.

Marilyn, I think Melinda was asking if she uses a C&A Savings Certificate on their cruise (if one becomes available) can she still take advantage of price reductions on their cruise fare.

I would have to say yes, though she would have to ask for them as they are not automatic.

Marilyn, I think Melinda was asking if she uses a C&A Savings Certificate on their cruise (if one becomes available) can she still take advantage of price reductions on their cruise fare.

I would have to say yes, though she would have to ask for them as they are not automatic.

I'd agree too.My lovely wife and I have gotten them when we have used our balcony discount but you are right you have to ask and don't wait the prices can change a couple times a day

:cj

I believe you're also eligible for Residents Discounts or 55+ Discounts if they become available in addition to the coupon or C&A discount. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have used C&A Certs and then applied discounts a number of times. In fact, we are doing it for our Sept 4th cruise. Got a $50 cert, then the price dropped and we not only got to move from a Deck 8 OV up to a Deck 9 SOV, but saved a bunch of $$ besides. Fabulous:)

Right you are Patti. I was thinking of multiple certificates. As long as it isn't the Tuesday "sale" she should be entitled to the price reduction on her exactly category only.

We booked a cruise in July with a $75 savings certificate. The certificate expired 7/31/09. If we see a resident or senior rate that is better than the rate that we got, can we get the new lower rate AND get $75 off of that, after the coupon has expired (will it follow us because we booked before it expired)???

Where do we get these certs. Use to get a booklet in mail which contained the disc vouchers etc. I have been told to download from web now, however, page tells me not available. Stll waiting for another reply from CC&A but any help would be grateful for. P.S from Australia so wondering if we dont qualify. Irene and Stan.

You will get to keep the certificate discount as you applied it before the expiration date.

Based on my experience in July - yes but make sure the agent doing the price drop is aware of the certificate - if they "loose" it it can be difficult getting it back - took three phone calls to C&A. After mine was lost I always had them recap the fare (including taxes, insurance and the credit for the coupon).

Archived