Confirmation for Steakhouse dinning

Wolfie48

There has been some discussion lately about reservations in the Steakhouses, and if confirmations are e-mailed out or not. I made reservations day before yesterday for my Splendor cruise and today I recieved an e-mail confirmation. So if you made on line reservations and didn't get confirmation go to the table set up at the bottom of the stairs and make sure you have your table reserved. Happy cruising :D

We made on line booking and received confirmation for our cruise on the Splendor in July but I made two for our cruise 9/5 on the Miracle and I have heard nothing and it was a month ago. I guess I will just check when we board.:)

There has been some discussion lately about reservations in the Steakhouses, and if confirmations are e-mailed out or not. I made reservations day before yesterday for my Splendor cruise and today I recieved an e-mail confirmation. So if you made on line reservations and didn't get confirmation go to the table set up at the bottom of the stairs and make sure you have your table reserved. Happy cruising :D

Word of advice to all: Bring those email confirmations with you. We made reservations for 2 nights on the Pride and they only had the 2nd night in their computer system. Once we showed them the email, they chalked it up to the person forgetting to add the 1st night and sat us at a table. Without it, they probably would have turned us away.

• 2 weeks later...

We were booked on Glory in December and I had made reservations online for the steakhouse. I never got any confirmation at all from them. We recently ended up changing our cruise to the Valor in January. I made reservations again online for the steakhouse and received an e-mail confirmation the same day. It almost seems as if it depends on the ship as to whether you get any confirmation or not. I will definitely take my confirmation with me. Thanks for the tip.

hhmmm, has anyone received confirmation for the Dream.

I didn't get a chance to e-mail from work since I am leaving for Disney next week and busy doing that at work LOL but NEED to get that confirmation from the Dream.

Thanks.

I didn't get a chance to e-mail from work since I am leaving for Disney next week and busy doing that at work LOL but NEED to get that confirmation from the Dream.

Thanks.

Double post....grrrrrr.....

Thanks.

Yes I did within 24 hours. The thing is though I am cruising with friends on Dec 3 rd, not a year from now. The confrmation came from the hostess (manager) of another ship. I would imagine she is taking over the steakhouse on the "Dream"...I would say wait a while. A year away to make ressie for a restaurant on a ship is a long way away. I did mine for our little group of 10 about two weeks ago....;)

You actually pay when you go to the Steakhouse, not sure what would happen if you missed your reservation?

In your cabin they leave a note about your reservation. They ask if you are still going to need it. Also the day of your reservation they call your cabin to confirm. If you miss it they do not charge you but, they give us all time to cancel to be polite and open up the table for others.....;)

We made our reservation a while ago - several weeks. Our booking was just finalized this week and our guarantee cabin assignment was made today. Just a little while ago, I received this email:

Dear Mr. {Salty Dingo},

Thank you for choosing Nick & Nora's Supper Club for your dining.

Your reservation request for 2 Guests at 8.00 pm on November XX, 2009 is confirmed. Should your plans change, please keep us advised at misupper@carnival.com

We look forward to serving you!

Your Supper Club Hostess,

Eva Kiss

From this, I gather that once you register, your confirmation will come via email, but not until your booking has been finalized, which means Carnival has been paid in full.

We made our reservation a while ago - several weeks. Our booking was just finalized this week and our guarantee cabin assignment was made today. Just a little while ago, I received this email:

From this, I gather that once you register, your confirmation will come via email, but not until your booking has been finalized, which means Carnival has been paid in full.

Yep...Same message for the Dec 3rd cruise and not even paid in full yet.....

Oh darn...That is going to happen in a few days....LOL....Oh well, It's only money.

Yep...Same message for the Dec 3rd cruise and not even paid in full yet.....

Oh darn...That is going to happen in a few days....LOL....Oh well, It's only money.

Hmmm, maybe the email is sent more by the calendar than by the "paid in full" date. It was only a theory! Wish we had a Carnival mole posting here.

Hmmm, maybe the email is sent more by the calendar than by the "paid in full" date. It was only a theory! Wish we had a Carnival mole posting here.

The funny thing is when I got the confirmation (within 24 hrs) is the name. Is that Eva Kiss or is Eva giving us a Kiss......:D

Also, it is from the Miracle......:eek:

I think I may have the record for the longest response after booking Steakhouse

Dining on the Miracle for Oct 7th cruise. I booked the table around the 15th of

August and recieved confirmation yesterday, Aug 28th.

My problem has been is that any emails I get from Carnival keep going to "spam", you may want to check your "spam"file. I almost missed my sailing confirmation if my PVP hadn't called this past time and sent it to me while we were talking. (it didn't say it was from him, or Carnival.)

In your cabin they leave a note about your reservation. They ask if you are still going to need it. Also the day of your reservation they call your cabin to confirm. If you miss it they do not charge you but, they give us all time to cancel to be polite and open up the table for others.....;)

I got the note on my Spirit cruise, but didn't get a call? Each ship may handle it differently. :)

Archived