destiny24th sept,anyone with us?

Hi Berwyn,

I had looked at the ports of call page, but as we are stopping in Barcelona during our second week, I wasn;t sure what else was on offer close by. However, from reading the next post on from yours, it looks like the beach may be a good option especially as we've 3 children in our party. Does anyone know how far from the port the beach is please & in which direction??

Many thanks

Hi Jo,

We're on her in Sept. next year. Doing a 2week B2B with Moorish Delights cruise.

Have you looked on the Thomson Ports of call page on the net? Nothing really exciting from there and we've done Barcelona twice before.

http://www.thomsonbeach.co.uk/th/cruise/viewPortDetails.do?portCode=002628

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn,

I had looked at the ports of call page, but as we are stopping in Barcelona during our second week, I wasn;t sure what else was on offer close by. However, from reading the next post on from yours, it looks like the beach may be a good option especially as we've 3 children in our party. Does anyone know how far from the port the beach is please & in which direction??

Many thanks

It's a long sweep of beach - just turn left out of the port and you're pretty well on the promenade. You can't miss it!

Archived