One thing you like about Carnival...

tedjazz

With all of the recent negative Threads being posted about Carnival, I thought maybe we should have just one that solicites "One thing you like about Carnival", even though I have been known to present the "other side" and be somewhat the "Anti Cheerleader" I will start off with the one thing I like is...wait of it... Warm Melting Chocolate Cake. Ta da. That stuff is yummy. Please in the spirt of staying positive, just post the one thing you like. No negativity on this thread. :) :) :)

I like my balcony, the food, meeting new people, most of the ports, the spa and exercise room. The decor of the ship, the free drinks at Captains night, and the free party for past cruisers. We enjoy the Karaoke too. DH this time will enjoy the outdoor movie at night, we've never been on a ship with this feature.

I love the casualness of Carnival...not stuffy and people really don't care how you're dressed on formal nights...well some do, but for the most part, you won't be stared at if you aren't super formal!

I also love the staff, they are all so nice and friendly. On our last Liberty cruise we ran into Butch, our CD all over the place; he always stopped and talked a few minutes. AND, most importantly, the passengers are fun and likable...no Fred Astaire dancing in the lounges and things are hopping to the wee hours, unlike one geezer line we've been on. Oops, did I say that out loud?!

Hard to list just one when I like so many things

I like the way they make a perfect Miami Vice...the towel animals...the friendly staff,

the great food....the wake up room service that I order (coffee and fruit)

the fun...the music....I like most things about Carnival

Archived