Labor Day Dress Code - Revised?

bobby1119

Excellent idea! Thanks for pointing this out!

Your welcome. We did this during a late night stay in Curacao a few years ago. I tried to take a picture of the QM2 festooned in lights but, you really have to know what your doing, my point and shoot digital just couldn't muster it. But, oh what a glorious sight. ;)

Jonathan

Jonathan,

Indeed, having pointed this out, I am positively green with envy now!

Jeanne

Hello Jeanne,

Nice to hear from you. We hope our second formal night will remain intact but, the chance to feast our eyes on the QM2 radiating with color in Saint John Harbor will be among the highlights of our voyage.

Jonathan

Your welcome. We did this during a late night stay in Curacao a few years ago. I tried to take a picture of the QM2 festooned in lights but, you really have to know what your doing, my point and shoot digital just couldn't muster it. But, oh what a glorious sight. ;)

Jonathan

I am going to consult my instruction manual for my Nikon SLR right now. I have not yet attempted night photography, although I was pretty successful with some non-flash interior shots on some tours in the E. Med last year, I just need to brush up on the setting I used. I may need to invest in a tripod. Thanks again for prompting me to consider these things in advance!

Not long now!!

Anyone watching the Caribbean Princess sailaway? Should be within the next hour, I should think.

Jonathan

It may be worth it to drag my tripod along. It's not like I have to take it on a plane. :)

Archived