Packed and READY to go!

beachbum6264

Suitcases are by the door, passports and fun pass in the front pocket... tapping my feet, waiting for dh to get home from work.... We are driving to St. Pete for a couple of days at the Don Cesar, then on the Legend on Sunday. Don't care about storms popping up anywhere (I know I won't be near them!), don't care about any negative anything someone wrote in a review.... we're going to have a great time!!! So, if you're going to be on the same cruise and you are going to complain about (fill in any topic you want right here! :rolleyes: ), just keep out of our way!!!! I'll be back, with pictures!

Funship Special.... here I come..... :D

Have a great time or should I say Bon Boyage. You will love the Don. Been to a few weddings there. Use to live in the same county that St. Pete is located. Moved north a year ago. We are going on the Legend in March. Taking two grandkids that we have custody of. They can't get enough of the photos. I will appreciate any photos you can post and let us know about excursions etc. Hope the week lasts a month for you.

Linda

BeachBum....I'll be along with you too! I am counting the minutes! Meeting the rest of the family in Tampa on Saturday. I'm wondering what I have forgotten to pack....but doesn't matter.. We are gonna have FUN!

Have a great time or should I say Bon Boyage. You will love the Don. Been to a few weddings there. Use to live in the same county that St. Pete is located. Moved north a year ago. We are going on the Legend in March. Taking two grandkids that we have custody of. They can't get enough of the photos. I will appreciate any photos you can post and let us know about excursions etc. Hope the week lasts a month for you.

Linda

I grew up (5th grade - high school) in Pinellas County, too. Lived on Indian Rocks Beach... will make a road trip "home" while we are there. Miss those sunsets!

I'm excited for you and I totally get your thrill-of-it-all feeling but I won't be able to read your review because I'll be heading for Alaska next Wednesday to cruise on September 5th.......Wahoooooo!!!!!

There's nothing better than hearing someone else's story of cruising and being so excited because YOU'RE going too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Have fun! And, tell us all about it. I'll read it later! ;)

Have fun enjoy the cruise. My family flys out in 14 more days (9-10) to go to Flordia for our cruise 9/12-9/17.I can not wait I have the suite cases on our inclosed front porch and every time I come across something that I can pack now it goes in one of them. I have some of my son's clothes packed that I wanted to keep for the cruise.

Archived