Tell me what you love about the Freedom

Iluvmypuggle

Hello there. I'm sailing on the Carnival Freedom on November 1st and I'd like to hear what you loved about the ship, the crew, a meal or even a great memory. Please share all those things that you remember that you loved. :) Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks in advance.

We sailed on the Freedom in June. We were on the Panorama Deck & loved how close it was to the pools and the buffet. And loved the night big screen movies. Would grab a drink and stretch out. Just too bad they didn't have movies every night. I really like the fish & chips restaurant. Went there several times. Also liked the deli sandwich station at the buffet (as you work your way around the inner circle of food- it is one of the 2 on the side) Had great REAL turkey sandwiches, Ruebens, etc. On the other side station was the Mexican window. Had great seafood quesadillas. Can you tell we like our food. Mongollian Grill was a hit, too, but seemed to take forever in line.

Thanks, everyone! Seems like everyone is in agreement that we'll be enjoying the food. :D

I loved that they added the big screen out by the pool when I went on the Victory last summer.. But they never showed movies. I actually can't wait to be outdoors at night watching a movie by the pool.. I may just be packing a small blanket for that this trip.

Thanks, everyone! Seems like everyone is in agreement that we'll be enjoying the food. :D

I loved that they added the big screen out by the pool when I went on the Victory last summer.. But they never showed movies. I actually can't wait to be outdoors at night watching a movie by the pool.. I may just be packing a small blanket for that this trip.

I like the stadium seating on Lido. Makes it easier to watch movies w/o people walking in front of you. I used a towel from the room as a blanket. On our cruise in Aug, they showed a movie every night and beach scenes in the am.

Let's see:

--8 days

--extra wide hallways on cabin decks, so no need to shuffle awkwardly by people

--Future Cruise desk, to purchase those $100 certificates

--Lots of elevators

--The ship is still in very, very good shape

--Nice TWISTER slide. It was fast!

CeleBrat

1. The food. All MDR meals, the Grill (DD loved the Turkey & Cheese), and the Fish & Chips (Only food we did not care for was the Pizza)

2. The layout. DD and DS loved it that an ice cream machine was straight up the elevators from our room. Even though this was the largest ship we have been on, it didn't feel like we walked any extra.

3. The service.

4. The CD. John Heald was the best CD we ever had.

5. 8 night cruise.

DW and I sailed on her last march and was our favorite after 5 ccl cruises.

Large screen on the Ledo, Concerts during the afternoon and movies at night with popcorn

great service and meals in the MDR

best cruise ship meal ever in the Super club, went back 2 nights later definitely worth the xtra $30.

fish and chips is sort of hidden over the buffet, never a line and very good.

We were on the Freedom for 2 Mediterranean cruises and it she was fab-o!! As others have said, we also loved the Fish & Chips, movies at the out door theater (with the blankets and popcorn!!), Mini-Golf and the Mexican bar. Not sure how long of a cruise you will have but hope you get to experience the chocolate buffet too!! It is great! We also had excellent service in the dining room. It was our best ever :D

Hello there. I'm sailing on the Carnival Freedom on November 1st and I'd like to hear what you loved about the ship, the crew, a meal or even a great memory. Please share all those things that you remember that you loved. :) Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks in advance.

We're sailing on the same ship & same time. Thanks for making this thread!

Archived