suite guarantee for single occupancy?

Is it at all likely that I will be given anything but a Jr. Suite when traveling alone on Enchantment? Other suite categories are available but I am only Diamond. Any singles ever get a better cabin?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but the search did not like my search terms.

Thanks for any answers.

Anne

Is it at all likely that I will be given anything but a Jr. Suite when traveling alone on Enchantment? Other suite categories are available but I am only Diamond. Any singles ever get a better cabin?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but the search did not like my search terms.

Thanks for any answers.

Anne

Anne, are you saying that you booked a Category W, Suite Guarantee? They could give you ANY suite, JS *or* higher. Your C&A status usually does not figure into this assignment.

Personally, and I mean nothing about you, *I* would feel GUILTY and AWFUL taking up a GS by myself, if it meant that twosomes or threesomes got a JS instead.

Anne, are you saying that you booked a Category W, Suite Guarantee? They could give you ANY suite, JS *or* higher. Your C&A status usually does not figure into this assignment.

Personally, and I mean nothing about you, *I* would feel GUILTY and AWFUL taking up a GS by myself, if it meant that twosomes or threesomes got a JS instead.

IMHO - Just as her C&A status doesn't play into cabin assignment, neither should her traveling as a single status. No way should she feel bad, even if she gets assigned the Royal Suite!

I tried booking a balcony guarantee as a single, and the system would not allow me to do so....idk if you can call crown and anchor and they can do it, but i know through online booking, I couldn't do the balcony, or interior...I'd Call crown and anchor....

It did it! Just checked....but yes, more than likely you would get a jr. suite on enchantment....they most likely would probably hold out on anything above a jr suite due to *potential* revenue they could make..but you never know, the upgrade fairy could visit!:D

Thanks to all for the responses. I did talk to c and a and they feel it is unlikely I will be given one of the larger suites. And that is ok.

This is a one time opportunity for me since my cruising days are winding down, and if I can get a larger suite I do not think I will be feeling much guilt. :p Maybe just a little.

I actually turned down a grand suite on day 5 of a seven day cruise last year when I was having noise issues with my room. Did not think it was worth it to have to pack up for 2 nights. Wow, what a difference in attitude a year can make. :)

Thanks again. If anyone is interested, I will let you all know how it turns out.

Anne

Thanks to all for the responses. I did talk to c and a and they feel it is unlikely I will be given one of the larger suites. And that is ok.

This is a one time opportunity for me since my cruising days are winding down, and if I can get a larger suite I do not think I will be feeling much guilt. :p Maybe just a little.

I actually turned down a grand suite on day 5 of a seven day cruise last year when I was having noise issues with my room. Did not think it was worth it to have to pack up for 2 nights. Wow, what a difference in attitude a year can make. :)

Thanks again. If anyone is interested, I will let you all know how it turns out.

Anne

Anne-

By all means, let us know what cabin category you get when guarantee assignments are made. Our fingers are crossed for you!

-Jacki

:)

Anne-

By all means, let us know what cabin category you get when guarantee assignments are made. Our fingers are crossed for you!

-Jacki

:)

Hi, Its a grand suite!!! Cannot believe my luck.:)

Thanks for the good wishes. They worked.

Anne

Thanks for any answers.

Anne

WXYZ Gtys are for double occupancy only, not single, not triple, but just double. I am assuming the OP booked a JS Gty and got an upgrade to a GS. Entering your C&A status has no influence whatsoever. The rooms are allocated by a computer.

WXYZ Gtys are for double occupancy only, not single, not triple, but just double. I am assuming the OP booked a JS Gty and got an upgrade to a GS. Entering your C&A status has no influence whatsoever. The rooms are allocated by a computer.

I believed the same thing, but when I put in 1 for psgr. number, a W Deluxe stateroom guarantee came up for 1 psgr. at

$68.50 less than the senior rate for a Jr. Suite. I just had nothing to lose, even a Jr. Suite would have been more if I had booked that. I think this is very unusual, but I am very pleased.

Anne

Why? Plenty of 2/3/4 book inside cabins....:)

Hi, Its a grand suite!!! Cannot believe my luck.:)

Thanks for the good wishes. They worked.

Anne

Excellent! Have a fabulous cruise!

You're way to sensitive John, dear. If you've paid for the GS - alone or not - enjoy it. Others who cruise have the same opportunity to purchase it.....and didn't.....so.....have a ball.

Archived