Best Place to Purchase Wine for Cruise - Ft. Lauderdale

Pilsner Urquel

We have been very pleased with Total Wine located at 1906 Cordova in Fort Lauderdale. Several past cruising friends have actually ordered by phone and just stopped by an picked up their selections.

Great selection and a very knowledgible staff. Wish we had one in our area. We got some green bags that hold six bottles each for hauling back to the hotel.

Total Wine is awesome. We have several here in Virginia, and when we cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale, we know we don't have to pack any wine. Just walk a block from the Embassy Suites, and there's fantastic selection and outstanding prices.

I already have a list going, so I remember which wines I want to purchase before our cruise departs.

Just talking about it is making me thirsty!

Inlet Liquor 5 is located at 761 SE 17th St. a few blocks West of Embassy Suites. There is also a Bank of America nearby which is how I found the place when I needed a BofA ATM.

Have been there twice when we stayed pre-cruise at AmeriSuites Hotel. On our last trip I bought a mixed case of wine & asked if they would call a cab. It was a pleasant walk from the hotel but didn't feel like toting a case of wine on foot! :D The clerk was getting off work about then & offered to drop me at the hotel. Very friendly + good selection & reasonable prices. I shall return on next cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale. Phone: 954-318-0060

Total Wine's website is http://www.wineaccess.com/store/totalwine-fortlauderdale . You can order online, and they will have your order boxed and ready to check out. We did a 28 day out of FLL and had the taxi stop by on the way to Port Everglades and picked up two and a half cases. Wheeled it on the ship on my luggage carrier. I had more offers to be my friend in the checkin line than Angelina's Facebook page.:D

I don't believe that Total Wine will deliver but if you go to their website you can pre-order and they will have it ready for you to pick up. They have a great selection of wine, spirits and beer at very competitive prices. There is also Crown Wine and Spirits almost across 17th from Total Wine but from everything I have been told and read ... its Total Wine.

Archived