#7674 on Radiance?

I can't speak for aft cabins, never had one, but know many who love them. If this is your first time on a Radiance Class, you will love the views. One thing I look at being in an aft cabin, and to get to the Centrum remember your going to be walking over 450 feet. The ship is 964 feet long.

Now thats a good point. They have elevators at the aft, but you still need to walk. I know we did a Room Crawl and covered 10 Rooms, we were plumb tired :D. I would hate to do a room Crawl on a Voyage class unless all the rooms were in the middle. ;). Haven't you been on our Calif thread, your name is familiar.

Gay

Now thats a good point. They have elevators at the aft, but you still need to walk. I know we did a Room Crawl and covered 10 Rooms, we were plumb tired :D. I would hate to do a room Crawl on a Voyage class unless all the rooms were in the middle. ;). Haven't you been on our Calif thread, your name is familiar.

Gay

Gay, on Radiance, there are no aft elevators nor are they any stairs.........that's why it is such a loooooong walk from the back of the ship to the center.:D

Elevators can be found in the center (4 facing the ocean and two facing the Centrum) and forward.

Gay, not sure if I've been on the CA thread or not...if so it's been a while. We noticed no aft elevators but since we found such a good deal on an aft on our favorite ship we jumped at it. As far as the distance to the elevator goes, I always have good intentions of using the gym. I get there probably twice thru the whole cruise. The long walk will MAKE me exercise:D

That's a good point about the additional room on the balcony! DH wants to bring a beach umbrella for Cabo. I don't know if they'll let us take one on or not but between that and the snorkeling equip we'll need the room.

I've read so much about aft cabins on here. We booked an aft 7674 on the Radiance. Anyone been in a deck 7 aft?
I had 7676 on Jewel o/t Seas... loved it! It's worth the additional walking and the cabins back there have a very exclusive feel.:)

balcony.jpg

Oh, and the balconies are huge!!!

hI

I had an aft cabin on the same deck on the Radiance. It was a very roomy balcony--I would highly recommend it. I don't remember a long walk to the room but I think if anything it was always easy to find since you just walk to the back and then there are hardly any rooms back there :) IT's a good room-you will be happy!

We had a corner aft on deck 7 of the Jewel of the Seas (sister ship to Radiance). It was a Royal Family Suite. We also had a corner aft on deck 10 (JS1100) on the Serenade of the Seas (another sister ship). The aft views on that Class of Ship are the best!!!!!

As far as the walk, big deal. I have had aft and forward cabins on the Freedom Class, now that is a walk!

Enjoy!

Colleen

I never really looked for aft elevators, on the Radiance, I guess I assumed there were. Deck 7 shows elevators . Jersymom, for some reason your name was very familiar. Don't ask me how with close to #70 listed on our Roll Call, I would recall one name. :). Probably becasue I maintain the list.

Gay

I never really looked for aft elevators, on the Radiance, I guess I assumed there were. Deck 7 shows elevators . Jersymom, for some reason your name was very familiar. Don't ask me how with close to #70 listed on our Roll Call, I would recall one name. :). Probably becasue I maintain the list.

Gay

No elevators aft even on Deck 7 since to get to The Colony Club which is located all the way aft on Deck 6 you have to go through the Schooner Bar and past the Specialty Restaurants. The stairway that you see towards the aft is for crew only.

Patti I guess I need to get back on the Radiance and do a better job of seeing where things are. Granted we never got on the 7th Deck. Now this makes a good excuse to board the Radiance again. :D. Great ship, Crew & service.

Gay

Any excuse is a good one where Radiance is concerned!:)

Archived