Breakfast in Cabo

Rosefloater

Mama's Royal Cafe

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g152515-d1382078-Reviews-Mama_s_Royal_Cafe-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

It's on restaurant row, close to the town square.

Also, there is Cabo Blue that has breakfast dishes starting at 35 pesos, they don't open until 10 am, may be later than you want. Mama's opens early, I think around 7 am, they are always open when I walk my dogs in the morning.

Take a pedicab, then you won't have to walk in the heat.

Edited by CWcruisers

One of my favorite restaurants in Cabo San Luca for breakfast is "El Pollo de Oro". They have great omelettes and other breakfasts at a locals price. They also have good fresh juices.

If you go for lunch, you can get wonderful chicken and ribs. We order the chicken and ribs at times "para llevar" - to take back where we are staying or for a beach picnic.

It is on the corner of Moreles and 20 de Noviembre (I think).

Edited by SelectSys

One of my favorite restaurants in Cabo San Luca for breakfast is "El Pollo de Oro". They have great omelettes and other breakfasts at a locals price. They also have good fresh juices.

If you go for lunch, you can get wonderful chicken and ribs. We order the chicken and ribs at times "para llevar" - to take back where we are staying or for a beach picnic.

It is on the corner of Moreles and 20 de Noviembre (I think).

Last I heard, they were closed for vacation. Not sure if they are open again yet. Lots of places take vacation or remodel in August & September when it's slow season.

Last I heard, they were closed for vacation. Not sure if they are open again yet. Lots of places take vacation or remodel in August & September when it's slow season.

I was there on the 5th of September (labor day weekend)

• 2 weeks later...
We ended up eating at Solomon's Landing. We got OJ a beer, chiliquelis, a breakfast burrito and a chili relleno. The relleno was baked and not battered. Spent about $42+ tips

Solomon's is always a good choice for food and people watching.