Is there a reason......?

cruisue

:confused: Does anyone have any idea of why the cost of a British Isles cruise on Caribbean Princess is a much lower price on Aug 29, 2017 than the other sailings in June, July & Aug? I like a low price but just concerned that I'm missing something that could be a problem!

Many of us oldies always book our holidays in early September for this very reason. The weather is usually pretty good, prices are lower and no unruly kids to trip over. Toddlers and babies are fine - it's the school age and up that are the big problem.

Except for yours of course. :)

18 months ago I gave up teaching in favour of a nice stress free 2-day-a-week admin job. The best thing EVER is now being able to go on holiday outside of school holidays - we're saving a fortune! :)

This is one of the reasons people annoy me when they say teachers have it so easy and get summers off. Uh huh, yeah sure. And we're limited to taking vacation in the summer. And, oh yeah, that June, July, and August thing. Guess what? We're still in school for half of June and back for the last half of August, and typically work for at least another 4 weeks preparing lessons, going to in-services, and taking classes and workshops, which leaves about 4 weeks of actual vacation time, which is not too bad, except when you factor in that during the school year, I'm working well into the evening grading papers, meeting with parents, attending school functions, and whatnot.:mad: No wonder 50% of teachers leave the profession within 5 years.