Buying bottles on 1st leg of a B2B???

With the new changes to the delivery of liquor purchased on board, how does one get bottles purchased on the 1st leg of a B2B?

I've been on a couple B2B's and this was always a great way to save money on the 2nd leg as they were just delivered to the room the last night of the first cruise. But how and when would I get my bottles with the new rules?

this has worked every time I've B2B'd. Just don't spread the word until the last day that you will be staying on. You should be able to pick it up in the morning as usual and take it to your cabin.

this has worked every time I've B2B'd. Just don't spread the word until the last day that you will be staying on. You should be able to pick it up in the morning as usual and take it to your cabin.

New rule took effect in July where you now have to collect your bottles on the morning of embarkation as they no longer deliver to your room on the last night.

BUMP! Sure glad I'm not the only one waiting for an answer. Would love to hear someone's experience.

We leave Thursday as we are driving to Ft Lauderdale. We will get off the Conquest on the 26th. Then going to Orlando for a day, St Pete's Beach for 2 days, then start our drive back home. I will report how things go.

Sandy

BUMP! Sure glad I'm not the only one waiting for an answer. Would love to hear someone's experience.

We leave Thursday as we are driving to Ft Lauderdale. We will get off the Conquest on the 26th. Then going to Orlando for a day, St Pete's Beach for 2 days, then start our drive back home. I will report how things go.

Sandy

Have a great trip and enjoy. Will be waiting to hear how things work out for you.