Laundry?

upgrademe

It's been quite some time since I've been on Windstar and never on the Star Breeze. Does anyone know if they have any washer/dryers? Or, just service by the ship you can any for?

Thanks in advance for any help

Unlimited laundry same day pressed on hangers is fantastic. Must buy by day 2 of your cruise. Take less clothes and come home with clean clothes. Windstar sailing ships do not have self service laundry. Don't know about the new motored ships.The package is a good deal.

• 2 months later...

Motor yachts have the same laundry service as the sailing ships - the laundry package or by the piece, no self service. We were just on the Star breeze and as usual, we purchased the laundry package. I have to say though, the ironing left something to be desired on this ship....

By the way, they will hang dry if asked - I did this with several blouses that I did not want to go through the dryer.

Out before morning pickup and it's back the same day. Why would you want to spend your cruise doing laundry?

We often do a WS sandwich with a few days travel before and after. The laundry does out on the first day and everything is clean for the cruise and ditto on the last day before disembarkation.

Does anyone remember the price for the full cruise laundry? We are going for 7 days next month but with our pre and post cruise travels we will be away from home for 13 days.

Also, I would assume the package is for the cabin. Am I correct?

Thank you!