Freedom of the Seas shows

Jt4428

We sailed on Freedom about 5 times and they had the same shows for a long time. We were last on the Freedom about 3 years ago. Have they changed the shows at all?

The production shows are the same. Drew Thomas (magic) still does one of the headliner shows. Other headliner shows will be different.

What are the production shows on FR? We have not been on FR since 2006 but will probably travel on her once she makes it to SJU. (I know they are the "same old shows"....just don't remember what they are!)

Now You See Me, Once Upon a Time, Marquee

Another headliner: We saw Marcus Monroe last night - Juggler/Comedian. We really enjoyed the show. We typically avoid practiced comedian acts, because ad lib is more our style... Marcus did not disappoint with his ad lib humor. It was very funny and entertaining! DH wished he had gone to the early show so that he could see it twice... [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another headliner: We saw Marcus Monroe last night - Juggler/Comedian. We really enjoyed the show. We typically avoid practiced comedian acts, because ad lib is more our style... Marcus did not disappoint with his ad lib humor. It was very funny and entertaining! DH wished he had gone to the early show so that he could see it twice... [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just sailed Freedom a few weeks ago and I agree Marcus Monroe was the ONLY show we enjoyed. The rest were terrible or seen them a number of times. Sad that it seems even the entertainment is being sacrificed to fund the "monster ships".