What do you Love (or like) about the Infinity?

MsSoCalCruiser

Your info on the premium burger charge is old and now incorrect. The Top Deck Burger Bar was recently removed from Connie and it is back to the free burgers at the Pool Grill. The premium burgers on Equinox lasted a week- now also back to free burgers at the Mast Grill. As for Infinity- we sailed on her for two weeks last year and it was truly fantastic! The service on the ship and friendliness of the crew was amongst the best we ever experienced.

Was on Infinity in May for a 11 Night Pacific Coastal

Awesome voyage, One of the best well organized and friendly crews I've ever experienced

We had Captain Berdos, and HD Bosco Pires running the ship, and they are a flawless team

The ship might be a bit older than some, but have a crew that goes the extra mile makes up the difference. Found Luminae and Tuscan my two favorite dining venues.

Rooftop Terrace intimate great place to escape to for reading or a movie

Looking forward to joining the Infinity in February for the Antarctic/SA voyage departing from Buenos Aries

Came back yesterday from Alaska on the Infinity.

Older ship, but great cruise.

We enjoyed:

-Cafe al Bacio for coffee, cookies and desserts.

We always end up passing on deck 5. Twice a day.

-Qsine (You have to try it once and come hungry. Try the M favorites)

-Tuscan restaurant, always perfect.

-Indoor salted water pool.

-Constellation Lounge for the view

-Movies on the Rooftop terrace or just watching the sunset from there.

-Watching the Hubbard glacier form our balcony with some champagne.

If you need anything, just go see Kirsty the Captain's Club Hostess. She will take very good care of you.

Enjoy!

Was on Infinity in May for a 11 Night Pacific Coastal

Awesome voyage, One of the best well organized and friendly crews I've ever experienced

We had Captain Berdos, and HD Bosco Pires running the ship, and they are a flawless team

The ship might be a bit older than some, but have a crew that goes the extra mile makes up the difference. Found Luminae and Tuscan my two favorite dining venues.

Rooftop Terrace intimate great place to escape to for reading or a movie

Looking forward to joining the Infinity in February for the Antarctic/SA voyage departing from Buenos Aries

Thank you for your reply. It must be a nice ship with a great crew since you booked another cruise. Im looking forward to meeting the crew on the Infinity. Did you have a nice variety of activities and entertainment on the ship?

We have a reservation for Tuscan Grille. Did you have any favorites that you could suggest?

When you say that the ship is a bit older than some, does it look like it is really worn or does it just not have the bells and whistles that the newer ships have? I'm still concerned about the condition of the ship since I am the one who chose this cruise and there are several of us going. I really want everyone to be happy.

I'm looking forward to spending some time at the rooftop terrace. Is it windy or cold in the evening in that area? I need to figure out what to pack.

Thanks again!

Came back yesterday from Alaska on the Infinity.

Older ship, but great cruise.

We enjoyed:

-Cafe al Bacio for coffee, cookies and desserts.

We always end up passing on deck 5. Twice a day.

-Qsine (You have to try it once and come hungry. Try the M favorites)

-Tuscan restaurant, always perfect.

-Indoor salted water pool.

-Constellation Lounge for the view

-Movies on the Rooftop terrace or just watching the sunset from there.

-Watching the Hubbard glacier form our balcony with some champagne.

If you need anything, just go see Kirsty the Captain's Club Hostess. She will take very good care of you.

Enjoy!

Thank you for sharing with me!

Please define "Older Ship". Anything we should worry about?

We booked both, Qsine (Will remember to order M favorites) and Tuscan and I am looking forward to both.

I'm really looking forward to the Rooftop Terrace. Do you remember what movies were showing?

Next year I will visit Hubbard glacier (Princess ship).

Infinity Aqua 1 Panama Canal Sept 2015...wonderful Cruise!

17 Night Infinity out of San Fran to Florida. Great crew and ship...loved it. We have done the Summit Aqua 1 many times, this is better by far. The crew on the Infinity was by far better, sad to say. Panama Canal day goes quick, faster than you think.

33287812702_14ff92bc9e_b.jpg

21820875449_8dd4b374b4_b.jpg

21818350348_23c7342ea5_b.jpg

22572225420_3f4c1edfa3_b.jpg

CaptDave

Following, we've only ever done solstice class and one constellation and are considering this for New Year's Eve. Is it anything like constellation as we really enjoyed it.

Celebrity Constellation, Infinity, Millennium and Summit are sister ships... While there are very minor differences between them--primarily in things like decor and art--ship age, size, appearance, layout, deck plans, venues, and cruise experience [i've sailed three of the four multiple times; Millennium is the only Celebrity ship I've not sailed] are essentially the same across the four Millennium Class ships...

Infinity Aqua 1 Panama Canal Sept 2015...wonderful Cruise!

17 Night Infinity out of San Fran to Florida. Great crew and ship...loved it. We have done the Summit Aqua 1 many times, this is better by far. The crew on the Infinity was by far better, sad to say. Panama Canal day goes quick, faster than you think.

33287812702_14ff92bc9e_b.jpg

21820875449_8dd4b374b4_b.jpg

21818350348_23c7342ea5_b.jpg

22572225420_3f4c1edfa3_b.jpg

CaptDave

e

Captain Dave,

We were on the ship with you for this sailing (our 3rd PC on Infinity). As always it was wonderful, and, to top it off, I met the President of Panama while in port in Colon.

On our first PC trip, I did not think I would find the canal crossing to be anything especially noteworthy, but WOW! The experience alone has kept me rebooking this itinerary. Plus, I am always happiest at sea on any Celebrity ship.

e

Captain Dave,

We were on the ship with you for this sailing (our 3rd PC on Infinity). As always it was wonderful, and, to top it off, I met the President of Panama while in port in Colon.

On our first PC trip, I did not think I would find the canal crossing to be anything especially noteworthy, but WOW! The experience alone has kept me rebooking this itinerary. Plus, I am always happiest at sea on any Celebrity ship.

Very Impressive. We love the Infinity / Summit too. 11 Night Summit Aqua 1 ABC's coming soon.

22492562460_d8f2878d54_b.jpg

CaptDave