any photos of 4-person inside cabin (Serenade) with beds down?

Haha, Lees! At least it's DH and two DS's and myself, and I'm a pretty low maintenance female. No multiple females trying to get the curling irons in front of the mirror at the same time. We've been in one cabin before, so we can make it work. The first thing I said to them was "Okay, look at how small this room is. That means no leaving your shoes kicked off in the middle of the floor like you do at home." :D

Haha, Lees! At least it's DH and two DS's and myself, and I'm a pretty low maintenance female. No multiple females trying to get the curling irons in front of the mirror at the same time. We've been in one cabin before, so we can make it work. The first thing I said to them was "Okay, look at how small this room is. That means no leaving your shoes kicked off in the middle of the floor like you do at home." :D

There is almost no "middle of the floor".....:D I can't imagine doing that with 4 people, more power to you:)

Here's a suggestion: I travel with DW and DD. I go to the gym to use the shower there before dinner. Even with a balcony that gives them room to get ready. Husband and sons could go to gym to get ready leaving enough room for you to get ready even though you are low maintenance.

When we did our cabin crawl, people often commented about how much larger the room seemed with the beds split apart. (I travel with DS, and DH stays home with the dogs!)

Unless you absolutely cannot sleep unless you're cuddled up against your spouse, I highly recommend the beds-split-apart method, since the walking-space on the sides of the bed is non-existent anyway once the Pullmans are lowered.

• 3 months later...
Is there a picture of a serenade 4 person balcony room that someone could post?

I'm not sure there is a balcony stateroom with two pullmans.

This is one with one pullman and the fourth person would be on the sofa bed:

U-Royal-Caribbean-Radiance-of-the-Seas-9510-4f49444c9c8ed.jpg