Compass vs. Woodwind

chamima

I just got back from my cruise on the Carnival Valor and we did the Woodwind tour which was fantastic BTW. I went with the early group (8:15am) and we had about 25 people and we were split into groups of about 8 folks per snorkel guide.

Thanks that sounds like a good split of people. I will probably book them today.

How far in advance do you recommend booking with woodwind? We are only cruising next year but don't want to miss out on what sounds like an awesome excursion. Also how long do they last? I see on their website that they go from 9-1400? But they also say 3-4 hour sailings. We are only there from 7-1400 don't want to miss the boat! thanks :)

How far in advance do you recommend booking with woodwind? We are only cruising next year but don't want to miss out on what sounds like an awesome excursion. Also how long do they last? I see on their website that they go from 9-1400? But they also say 3-4 hour sailings. We are only there from 7-1400 don't want to miss the boat! thanks :)

Recommend you book now...I booked our group at the end of 2014 for a March 2016 trip, and there were already 5 other people booked. Ulf will put you on the AM trip, which is 8:30 to 12:30.

They only take 25 max. and always sail full when ships are in port. Book right through the website, and you will get a speedy response.

• 4 weeks later...

Guess I'm the odd lady out but we booked on March 5, 2015 for our April 21, 2015 tour. lol You guys are making sure you get your bases covered!