Barbados Flights

JustOxford

But that's good to know. My wife is a very nervous flyer and we try and get an aisle and middle seat, but on the 3-4-3 aircraft, they won't let you book them. But ours is a 2-4-2, so we should have no problem. But I do try and get in on that first day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a current example.......we fly out on 21st January and we can book seats this coming saturday 15th October.

Go to P and O's FAQs.....ask "Can I pre-purchase specific seats on my flights?" scroll down...until you come to the dates of your Carribean cruise. It will also give you the prices of your choices.

• 2 weeks later...
As a current example.......we fly out on 21st January and we can book seats this coming saturday 15th October.

Go to P and O's FAQs.....ask "Can I pre-purchase specific seats on my flights?" scroll down...until you come to the dates of your Carribean cruise. It will also give you the prices of your choices.

Thank you for all your helpful suggestions. I have never done a fly/cruise before so I am really pleased to be able to find out what I need to do. March seems a long way away but I enjoy all the planning.

Thank you for all your helpful suggestions. I have never done a fly/cruise before so I am really pleased to be able to find out what I need to do. March seems a long way away but I enjoy all the planning.

The planning is nearly as good as the actual holiday. When P and O publish the trips that are available for your cruise, research and see if you can do the same for a lot cheaper.

For example, for Grenada P and O are offering a beach transfer by bus/coach to Grand Anse beach for 3 hours for £21 each........

We are going on a Sunday so the local bus is not a viable option but we will take the water taxi for approx $5 each return. If we were going on a weekday we could take the bus for $1 each, each way!!

I love planning :D

Only do ships tours when there's no local option.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I disagree, use P&O excursions for peace of mind, especially if you are an inexperienced cruiser.

Remember, if you are on a P&O excursion which is running late the ship will wait for you. If you organise your own it won't :eek:

Edited by davecttr