Just booked the Quest, March 2018 sailing to Cuba, Grand Cayman and Labadee...

Nashna

We are finally going to Cuba! Booked this sailing for the two stops in Cuba. This will be our second time on Azamara and we are looking forward to the experience. Our first sailing was Athens to Venice and we were very happy with the Azamara sailing. If anyone has any past experience with Cuban shore excursions, I would be happy to hear of them. Plus, it has been six years since we had the pleasure of sailing on Azamara. I'm sure there have been changes and would love to know about them in advance.

Don't forget to join the Roll-call for your cruise.

I think you'll love the changes on Azamara - they 're-imagined' both ships a year or two and they look beautiful. The wine offering has improved, too. There are now two white, two red, a rose and sparkling wine each day. The red and white wines change daily, but the Rose and sparkling stay the same. Sparkling water is now included and so is zero-alcohol beer. There is also now a third included evening eating area ( as well as the MDR & Buffet) called the Patio. It's the eating area on the pool deck and now has its own special offering in the evening.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sounds fantastic. We enjoyed the passengers, dining options and crew on Azamara. We have been looking for a Cuba itinerary for awhile now and this sailing was the perfect option.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are finally going to Cuba! Booked this sailing for the two stops in Cuba. This will be our second time on Azamara and we are looking forward to the experience. Our first sailing was Athens to Venice and we were very happy with the Azamara sailing. If anyone has any past experience with Cuban shore excursions, I would be happy to hear of them. Plus, it has been six years since we had the pleasure of sailing on Azamara. I'm sure there have been changes and would love to know about them in advance.

I have done a 10 day land tour plus by ship to havana. I found it was easy to walk off the ship; get money; and wander all over. Saw the captial from the outside.inside of ballet theatre;a temple and much more on my own. Plus went to a show that AZ charging more even with taking taxi RT twice on two different trip. if i did a ships tour now i would I would do the Jewish one or the 4 sq and the rest of my time my own thing. The ship is over charging for some of the tours. Food in Cuban can be great or so so. I had both. Take your own tissues.

Thank you for your input. I noticed the pricing was rather high for excursions. We arrive at 6pm and currently AZ is just offering night shows. Can you recommend another option?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums