Complementary Drinks on Thomas Cook Flights

Dinkey

Flying to Barbados with TC Xmas Day. Does this charter provide complementary drinks in economy?;)

What grade are you flying?

It clearly states on TC in flight services that in PREMIUM, you get free alcoholic and soft drinks, which implies that in standard squashed class you do not. I think you get soft drinks only. :eek:

The Caribbean fly cruise flights are chartered by P&O and it is they that no longer provide complimentary drinks in economy as they used to a few years ago.

From what I have heard even if you pay for premium seats don't expect to get more than a couple of drinks because they soon run out, especially on return flights because they don't restock.

We book premium seats as we prefer the smaller quieter cabin. The service has always been excellent and we have never known them to ripen out of Free drinks.

£300 extra each is not good value if you are doing it for free drinks but for the wider seat with more leg room, extra luggage allowance, and the quieter cabin is worth it for us. The free drinks are an added bonus.

Sue

They always used to give free drinks but it stopped a couple of years ago. It was abused by people over indulging and taking the bottles off the plane for the cruise.

Really. A reality or cruise myth?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P&o cruises offer coffee and water in economy class on their charter flights- not even soft drinks are included anymore, I believe the policy changed in 2010. This is p&o's choice as Thomson/ Thomas Cook include drinks on their standard flights- P&O charters on the basis that you get one meal rather then the standard two meals on the flight (no breakfast on overnight flights) but gives you an additional snack and don't get drinks included unless you're in premium class