Solo discount

ncgolferette

I have no desire, at this time, to even think about a WC but I sure wouldn't mind a discount on a verandah cabin for a 21 day Collectors this winter. :) I know I'm spoiled but it is what it is and I won't sail without a verandah. I need that private yet 'outdoor' space. It truly impacts my enjoyment on a deep level.

since the passing of my wife,i`m now a single cruiser.

just booked one which was not discounted.

maybe i can eat 2 dinners!

just kidding.

Ditto me...... the passing of my DH.

I think they should give us double all if they are going to charge us double. :D

I don't lug wine aboard but really think if one pays for two adult people for the cabin, we should be permitted two bottles free of corkage fee. Let's play fair here. :D

I think they should give us double all if they are going to charge us double. :D

I don't lug wine aboard but really think if one pays for two adult people for the cabin, we should be permitted two bottles free of corkage fee. Let's play fair here. :D

Or give double credits (as Princess does). Although you probably don't need them....:D

(Apologies if HAL has changed over to doing this; haven't sailed solo on them for a while, but will be on the Koningsdam...)

I agree about give double credit no matter the cabin category. If one books a suite that qualifies for double cruise credit days, they should then pay x4. When DH and I sailed in our suites, I got double and he did, as well. That equals x4.

I have well over 800 days and the additional days are of no value to me but they are of good value to other people.

All we can do is keep up the pressure on HAL.